Search results

1. Ingame report button bug

Blackfyre, World: Arizona Browser info:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (my first bug post so i'm unsure as to what include) Unable to report players that are offensive in chat. when i try to report it i get a message saying : The...
  2. soldier bonus

need a quick clarification on how the soldiers leadership bonus actually works in battles...lets assume i have lead 88 (no prem) and am a soldier... do i add +22 on another battlers lead skill or do i add 1,5 on their attack/defense values? oooooook since it seems everyone is clueless about...
  3. P&P Un-Unhingification

Taken from Wolf Stronghold fort banner: Backstabbers of the world... United! "Up in Smoke" and "New Trinity" Working together to crush one alliance. Spreading distrust and lies. You'll wind up attacking each other soon enough. The way that backstabbers do. Pray tell me, who ever posted this...
  4. P&P Digging up the hatchet - a story about an avalanche

Oook?! :blink: What the hell is going one, you unholy alliance ppl?? 9 battles dug for tomorrow (and u did 6! of them Berki!)? 9 in total from u guys now but it doubt that it will stop on that! Trying to spice things up or just lashing out because you are no longer dominating Arizona?:hmf:
  5. your thoughts about POKER CARDS

so, whats the deal there... they r auctionable but not a part of any set currently.... my guess is: a) we r getting a new set sometime soon b) they will be necessary once the poker-playing scheme gets integrated into the saloon (i think i saw that in the roadmap, correct me if i'm wrong)...