Search results

1. riddlz

World ?? CTF Event!

Why Colorado? It shouldn't even be a question, Colorado should be your #1 pick, why? Because, it's just supposed to be there... It's the only world you'll see the spamminator on and what better place to be than a world with a green spammer. :D ~Those who don't know me: No, I'm really shy...
  2. riddlz

Change the stamina skill to improve fortfighting

Well Spoken Zeta-Navy I have to agree with Zeta-Navy about having another change. The first change really tweaked things up for defense. It's put us (while attempting to not sound like we're whining about losing most of our forts) at a huge disadvantage and it's cost us dearly, this new FF...
  3. riddlz

New Fort Battle Formula - World Colorado

King of Spam, a Workers View Looks like everybody's doing a good job covering most of the basics. I, an HP worker at level 120, veteran who has achieved pretty much any skill points for the past 4 years playing the game (162 AP, 407 SP total) and I haven't noticed any change so far for me...
  4. riddlz

new set new event?

Thanks for the new quest update info!! Well, it's no surprise the Spamminator fell for the fancy dress in the shop to add to his collection of "I will probably never use these items" costing him over 1K in bonds only to discover there's a high possibility the Christopher's Parade set will most...
  5. riddlz

v2 Sounds

Beep Beep For The Chat! I'm happy to see there are other West players who share my complaint/request. This new version has proven to have some great new things, some not so great things, and some things that I call "Deal Breakers" The jobs are a bit of a pain (or rather getting used to) these...
  6. riddlz

Voting World Migrating

It could be a good idea I've been hearing of rumors of dead worlds dying and we Texans (alliance) have worked hard to keep W4 active. After reading up on the new merging options, I'm actually 80% okay with the merge to a new world if we're "forced" to leave W4. Having the option to merge a...
  7. riddlz

Virtual Money for Nuggets, Nuggets for Virtual Money

I have a request that would be a great incentive for free users and premium users. I suggest having the ability to go back and forth with virtual money and gold nuggets. Another words I'm a free user, but I would love to enjoy premium options, but I'm either too young or poor to afford to...
  8. riddlz

Town Economy

I agree, I think it would be cool to allow moneys to be invested back into the town treasury to allow growth in the town when wandering individuals come through and purchase supplies, weapons, clothing, or sleep at the local hotel (especially). It would be great and very helpful for those of us...