Search results

1. Independence Day 2020 - Feedback

I'd love to see that at least once. Sounds fun.
  2. Scavenger Hunt...Riddle Quests

I like this. Not only we get more quests, we can have fun solving them. Support!
  3. Town shop multi-buy

Idea title: Multi-Buy button Details of idea: Since Upgrading was introduced, there is a demand for large amounts of certain items, some of them from the shops(Tailor, Gunsmith, General Store). Also, a recent addition to crafting is a button to craft multiples of an item, streamlining the...
  4. Easter Event

Lol, congratulate your buddy for that. I would be happy to get ANYTHING on the gold list. :D I seem to have noticed an increase on the duels today, is that related to the end of the easter event?
  5. Adventures discussion and feedback

Could the game not balance the gun with your contribution and how much health each side had, relative to each other?
  6. I lost 750K in three duels.. Fair?

I thought it was near impossible to have 750k on hand at once? The time it would take to get the money, you would be KO'ed several times. :huh: (Of course, the OP might have been townless. Still, my argument stands with a little modification: The time it takes you to get 750k on hand, you...
  7. Friendship Management

Yes from me too. Also, if you can see more friends at once, you can also send faster right?
  8. New crafting window layout

I vote for it too! :) Too many times I am crafting lots of things at once and I get the Streak of bad luck message. :hmf:
  9. KO time period icon

Yes from me. Sounds simple.
  10. The West World Records 6

Most items(Not including products) in inventory for under level 55 player on en15. http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=58bc931e7202167284a2674384b0e78508d81be9
  11. Easter Showdown

I get over 320 eggs every one hour job. :up:
  12. Colorado too slow

Did not work for me. :D
  13. Colorado too slow

...And wait...Wait and start to panic a bit...Wait and panic a lot...Wait and hid under the bed... Sounds like a catastrophic server failure? (Note, I'm no server technician so I would not know.)
  14. Colorado too slow

Funny bunny! :D On a less funny note, what exactly is going on? Edit: If I don't get back on in the next 20-30 min, I might lose 1k in-game cash to a Fort Fight. :(
  15. Colorado too slow

The end is coming!
  16. Colorado too slow

Sounds like something wrong on the server end?
  17. Colorado too slow

I can't enter my world as well. Tried a different computer, the en15.the-west.net link, nothing works! :(
  18. Dueling!

Is that considered a good haul? o.O
  19. Intro to RPing RP

"Thanks people. Chloe, Fossil is the name. What can I do for you? Also Regal, any food on the menu? Or can you point me to somewhere with food on the menu?" The newcomer drawled.
  20. guess who's going to post next

Hi. :) Regal