Search results

1. Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

I am very angry right now, as I have dropped 3 Steel Lined Boxes with absolute junk in them worth less than 10k each The Event is supposed to be something exciting, so why must you dampen our enthusiasm with those Steel Lined Boxes FYI: they cost 150 Nuggets or 9000 Pretzels which represents 24...
  2. Unable to Login

Every time I login I get this message again and again and I can't get past it http://prntscr.com/fds8dz
  3. Unable to use 9000 Pretzels

I attempted to use 9000 Pretzels and I was livid when it asked me to bribe but was unable to do so as I had forgotten that I had just activated Premium Automatoion and Premium Energy so I was refused the opportunity to bribe I was asked if I would like to purchase Nuggets and I clicked ok but...
  4. Hearts from Church Construction

If you decide to do Church Construction you get no wages, no products, or no items In fact you have to pay for the privilege of building the Town Church Does it seem fair that you can get up to 450 Hearts for an hours work on every job on the map but you are lucky to get 300 Hearts for the same...
  5. Resolved Login Rewards

Can someone explain the new Login Rewards to me please It says you get 1% then 2% then 3% then 4% then 15 Nuggets It doesn't say 1% of what exactly If it's 1% of your daily XP gained, then it sucks I sit for 12 to 15 hours straight duelling and generate over 100,000 XP some days and I am...
  6. Reports and Equipment overview

Inventory Equipment and Reports cannot be accessed All my Crafting Products are not available in the Crafting Menu Using Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.93 m Using Microsoft Windows 7
  7. This is Sparta battle

We just had a battle at This is Sparta Fort in World 1 The Battle has locked up and refuses to finish, so everyone is stuck at the fort Please rectify this ASAP
  8. Potion of Placation

There was some really heated discussion, when I tried to get the devs to change the method of counting down the Shamun costs in World 1 My Poll failed :( Here is the irony of my efforts INTRODUCED into WORLD 1 Potion of forgetfulness = Resets your Skills Potion of weakening = Resets...
  9. LogIn Error

Every time I log into The West World 1 since the update, I keep getting this error It appears to be something to do with Facebook and I'm not even a member of Facebook Using chrome Ver; 17.0.963.56 Windows XP Professional SP3 Problem resolved It just requires you to clear your Browser cache
  10. Christmas Present Not Given

Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 m Windows XP Professional SP3 I opened a bag that contained an Item I got a Branding Iron that also contained and item I opened the Branding iron and got another Golden Dollar Branding Iron The message that came with it said "Undefined" I do not have the Golden...
  11. Balancing the Shamun - Poll requested

I would like to request a Poll please, to put this to a vote I recently used the Shamun to redistribute some Attributes and discovered the inequitability below Skills cost $50 each to use and recover at $10 a day, which is 20% of the cost to use them and takes 5 days to reset Attributes cost...
  12. Question: Regarding Respeccing for Quests

I really don't know where to direct this enquiry of one of the requirements for the Travelling Circus. Here is the problem and I'm sure there will be an outcry about this eventually. ID 638 A great discovery Requirements - Break up gangs (5 Hours) Place: Ted the Sly - Reward - 2500...
  13. Hernando's Sword

I was thinking that we should be given Piece of a Note Part III when we reach Level 99 for our efforts :)
  14. Premium Change Profile Picture

I attempted to change my Profile Picture in World 1 and it only allows me to choose a Female character With a name like The Iceman, I could hardly be considered a female :) Can this be corrected please
  15. Evening out the odds in Fort Battles

I think it would even out Fort Battles, if the attackers got to shoot and move first Afterall they have paid $10,000 to initiate a battle at a Big Fort, so they should have some sort of incentive Currently, they mount the walls and get KO'd in a lot of cases, without even getting a shot off...
  16. Cooldown Timer Reduction

I have left my Founding Town many times for various reasons, including shopping trips and to help fund and build other towns in our group My Cooldown Timer is currently sitting at around 70 hours #1 It would be nice if the cooldown timer was removed for Premium players, or there was a way to...
  17. Rejected 15 Minute Cooldown to Enter Hotels after a Duel

I have noticed that there are a lot of players that exclusively duel lower level players, then they duck straight back into a Hotel to avoid retaliation I think that the developers should introduce a Hotel cooldown period of 15 minutes for a player, after they have dueled someone In other...
  18. Bed Roll

Of all the items of attire you can find in this game How come the developers never included a Bed Roll? Just a thought :)
  19. Health Points Gained From Clothing amd Hats

I have discovered that when your Health is below the maximum and you level up, you regain all your Health If you happen to be wearing a item of clothing that boosts your Health, then that is included too Example: 750 Health + Fancy Felt Hat gives you 840 Health If you have been dueling and...
  20. Calculating Experience Points

Are the Experience points that will be earned for a job, calculated at the start of a job, based on the available Labor Points? Or are the Experience points awarded, based on the Labour Points available at the end of a job? As an example, if I started a job with 10 Labor points and switched...