Search results

1. Grievances From a Somewhat Premium Player

It's the same problem with the STEEL LINED BOXES for a 150 Nugget spin or 9000 Pretzels Every one I have dropped have been filled with junk worth less that 10k It's a real Insult
  2. Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

You can close this thread as I'm done here
  3. Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

Ask support if I use Nuggets on this server for Events, before calling me a liar I know you have issues with me from here and in Alamogordo Now stop stalking and trolling me by trying to discredit my efforts to make things better for everyone It's a shame there isn't an Ignore button in the...
  4. Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is complete bullcrap :( I don't spend Nuggets on Events Find me one player that can generate 9000 Pretzels in a few hours (A few hours refers to about 6 hours) I work 24/7 to generate Pretzels and after raising 9000 Pretzels, I expect more than a...
  5. Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

I am very angry right now, as I have dropped 3 Steel Lined Boxes with absolute junk in them worth less than 10k each The Event is supposed to be something exciting, so why must you dampen our enthusiasm with those Steel Lined Boxes FYI: they cost 150 Nuggets or 9000 Pretzels which represents 24...
  6. Unable to Login

Every time I login I get this message again and again and I can't get past it http://prntscr.com/fds8dz
  7. Website TW-DB.info - English support

You will all be upset when the Market map stops working, like it has done in the Beta, due to some changes that Inno has made
  8. Unable to use 9000 Pretzels

I attempted to use 9000 Pretzels and I was livid when it asked me to bribe but was unable to do so as I had forgotten that I had just activated Premium Automatoion and Premium Energy so I was refused the opportunity to bribe I was asked if I would like to purchase Nuggets and I clicked ok but...
  9. Hearts from Church Construction

If this is the flippant kind of response I am going to get, I'll write to support and ask instead :(
  10. Hearts from Church Construction

If you decide to do Church Construction you get no wages, no products, or no items In fact you have to pay for the privilege of building the Town Church Does it seem fair that you can get up to 450 Hearts for an hours work on every job on the map but you are lucky to get 300 Hearts for the same...
  11. Flower sender

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/2992-tw-friends It's been fixes but only lists flowers sent from today
  12. New World Name Suggestions!

I already chose that 5 pages back :) Maybe you would like to choose another name
  13. New World Name Suggestions!

Flagstaff is definately a West themed name :)
  14. Market Buying and Selling

I'm looking for 2 Recipes Mix Hair Lotion Brew Fine Liqueur I will pay over the odds for them Message me ingame to set a price :) Regards The Iceman Please remove this post, as I now have my recipes :)
  15. Resolved Login Rewards

Then it means nothing if you are already at Level 120
  16. Resolved Login Rewards

Can someone explain the new Login Rewards to me please It says you get 1% then 2% then 3% then 4% then 15 Nuggets It doesn't say 1% of what exactly If it's 1% of your daily XP gained, then it sucks I sit for 12 to 15 hours straight duelling and generate over 100,000 XP some days and I am...
  17. Reports and Equipment overview

I have exactly the same Issue again
  18. Reports and Equipment overview

Inventory Equipment and Reports cannot be accessed All my Crafting Products are not available in the Crafting Menu Using Google Chrome Version 27.0.1453.93 m Using Microsoft Windows 7
  19. speed bug?

I think you applied a wrong calculation when fixing the bug Before any of this transpired, I was getting 650 travel speed with the Indian Set Now it's down to 550, that's a reduction of 100 Can you please correct this error?
  20. Market Buying and Selling

I'm willing to trade Cartwrights Vest in exchange for Doc's Coat Please message me ingame Regards The-Iceman