Search results

1. angelaiah013

Count to 10,000

thanks johann & Zem :) the west is everywhere... cant hide how much i miss being here :) 6761
  2. angelaiah013

Count to 10,000

6744 its been quite a while :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :)
  3. angelaiah013

Speed World - Gold Rush - Discuss here

Thank you. Done sending ticket. Just waiting for their response. :)
  4. angelaiah013

Why is there no female avatar?:(
  5. angelaiah013

At first i thought i was in heaven XD.... so far the game is doing very well...no need for asking a tutorial... :) p.s. i'll keep you posted.
  6. angelaiah013

Help, I've run out of quests!

its really weird that you run out of quest when there's lots of repeatable quests on the saloon. Check your quest book again while checking the list of all quests. It might get you further on your problem. P.s. apologize for being mean..i really dont like when people call this game boring...
  7. angelaiah013

Why are berries hard to come by?

SO fortunate for me since berries drop easy and more than 1 pc at 10min - 1 hr... im an adventurer..i believe it has to do with your skills and the job requirements. i have most of my skill points on blue (dexterity).. its easier for me to do most common jobs and have a high drop rate. I hope...
  8. angelaiah013

Help, I've run out of quests!

Haven't you tried doing tasks? I believe you've never done crafting. And completing a task. Why don't you try attacking or defending a fort? You don't have to play if you think its boring. So you shut up and stop complaining:mad::boone:
  9. angelaiah013

guess who's going to post next

sorry ima kitteh... braet.
  10. angelaiah013

Speeding

I do believe it is better that there is a law on speed limit in every country. Especially on narrow and curve roads. Even the most careful and slow driver can get on an accident. How? Its already proven that being slow doesnt mean you're safe on the road. If you come across someone who's drunk...
  11. angelaiah013

Fireworks

Its part of your luck. If paying is the easiest way to get rare items then they could have just put a shop on the 4th tombola instead of waiting for construction.:laugh:
  12. angelaiah013

Count to 10,000

4491 hello :)
  13. angelaiah013

Lord Regal's Birthday

I think that's just fine since you're celebrating your birthday too :) so happy borthday to both of you *hugs*
  14. angelaiah013

Lord Regal's Birthday

happy birthday :)
  15. angelaiah013

Futu's l33t skillz

great artworks from you futu...when will my interpretation of me be created? :p
  16. angelaiah013

West Alexandria

West Alexandria is in the northwest part of Briscoe. It is near to the Old Farm and currently recruiting players of any jobs. You can PM me in game if you are interested to join. Thanks for reading. Have fun playing.
  17. angelaiah013

Fireworks

have anyone got excess fireworks? i gave away some i didn't know id be needing it lol... anyway just asking... im on Briscoe. Im yet to try building the premiums. Im happy with my Indie Gifts. Constructing will give you as much as the whole set so i guess finding a very rare item will be an...
  18. angelaiah013

Whats in your paste?!

http://mangafox.me/manga/kaichou_wa_maid_sama/v01/c004.5/18.html
  19. angelaiah013

Kiss or Shoot

howdy cowboys and cowgirls... Looks like ive missed a lot of shooting in here... Now get up!!! *shoots in the air*
  20. angelaiah013

guess who's going to post next

Not a jon....:) Maybe tigermite?