Search results

1. Diggo11

Achievements....again, since it was deleted....

The bug was that it was awarded for inflicting friendly fire, not receiving it, contrary to the description. It was not removed due to difficulty nor will any others, although Kenny could likewise be modified for encouraging anti-team behaviour.
  2. Diggo11

Version 2.42 discussion

These values are configurable on the fly, so the intention is to adjust them as balancing would require, something like 42v42, 84v84, 120v120. Of course there haven't been any battles with the new formula yet (excluding Polish servers) so we don't really know what will be appropriate.
  3. Diggo11

Praying

I heard if you pray at midday on Joony's birthday you receive a special type of brown tie...
  4. Diggo11

Hollywest: The West Video Contest Voting!

@Jarograv
  5. Diggo11

Hollywest: The West Video Contest Voting!

Only 14 people have a sense of humour :(
  6. Diggo11

Colourful Chatter Bug

For those deeply and horrifically affected by the devastating effects of this bug, here is a follow up: it is a bug in Chrome itself. Demo: https://jsfiddle.net/7wgabLcv/9/, the only workaround is to make the coloured text look permanently awful and off-colour.
  7. Diggo11

Character changes

Don't forget it was accompanied by buffing the impact of tactics in the duelling formula.
  8. Diggo11

International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

Out of fourteen people, clearly not everyone would know absolutely everyone well, depending on what worlds they play. Giving people the opportunity to present their pitch sounds quite sensible to me. Both memory and statistics can be misleading...
  9. Diggo11

Public Beta

You can always send a ticket! I reported it to our developers, thanks.
  10. Diggo11

Duel Changes

It hasn't even been released yet :p Item_upgrading
  11. Diggo11

Duel Changes

Seems a bit unfairly advantageous to ranged duellers, who'll have relatively more chance of securing a knockout before melee duellers get their boosted rounds off. Then again, the increase in ranged duellers who go from surviving by the skin of their teeth to getting KOed would probably be greater.
  12. Diggo11

almighty brown tie, sword of 1000 truths and Geronimo's pepperbox revolver

I heard that the almighty brown tie comes as a drop from prayer... :ph34r:
  13. Diggo11

Change the level-up energy & hp fills

Agreed, there's plenty of options available in the game if you want to play it in boringly easy mode.
  14. Diggo11

Duelling changes - The West Beta!

There's still a few but they are far more limited. The primary concern would obviously be the infamous poverty of experience duellers compared to their zero motivation counterparts. If I recall correctly too, duel wins contribute to town points rather than duel experience, another big reason...
  15. Diggo11

Imo adjusting the 1h back to back protection based on your duel history is an idea with merit.
  16. Diggo11

Correct. Even your duel ranking of all things will not go down if you lose a duel, let alone your regular (experience) ranking. If that is your problem with this update then you have no problem.
  17. Diggo11

I don't think you actually understand how the update works. You're confusing two issues. There was a lack of duelling targets at higher duel levels -- the duel level cap has fixed that almost immediately. The problem at lower duel levels is zero motivation duellers trying to keep their...
  18. Diggo11

How is the game nowdays?

omg, spammer
  19. Diggo11

Submitted Changes in Auto-Ranking

The attacking town's councillors are given a general rank so as to balance the number of generals with the defence, who on average should have 2-4 times as many founders. Much better than mucking with this would be the ability for generals on both sides to demote themselves, or even *gasp* not...