Search results

1. Anny Hudson

Count to 10,000

2. Anny Hudson

Zoo Animals

I think it's kinda okay imo for Inno to do these kind of sales.. at least they are not selling out OP gear for real money this time, which would have made it worse. Yeah, maybe the items won't be bought by most people, it isn't that attractive for clever buyers (apart from the fact that they are...
  3. Anny Hudson

Hidden Achievements

It's quite obvious and you know it. :cool:
  4. Anny Hudson

Learn all Crafts

This has been suggested several times.. but nothing happened. Even when it was suggested that we should be able to learn 2 crafts at least, it either got rejected (I don't remember) or passed and afterwards just was plain ignored by Inno.
  5. Anny Hudson

almighty brown tie, sword of 1000 truths and Geronimo's pepperbox revolver

Anzian is actually right. Gears which have level based skills do not show up in the search. This bug was reported several times here, including beta, it was said that it will be fixed but it never was. It's been years since the bug was reported btw. So either the devs were lazy to fix it or they...
  6. Anny Hudson

Horseball Cup - Discussion

What do I need to do captain? Post a dank meme every day? :laugh:
  7. Anny Hudson

Hmm, well if we have to bring our own team that's a tough job for me. Lulu, take me in your team, please :P
  8. Anny Hudson

Nice initiative, event sounds like fun and it promises to be a good one with everyone starting with the same resources and level, meaning no OP characters or too weak toons, which is great! :) I have 2 questions regarding this event. Firstly, how long does this event actually run, I...
  9. Anny Hudson

Count to 10,000

10. Anny Hudson

Hollywest: The West Video Contest Voting!

No wonder only 14 people voted for Timtim..his fan following went down Diggo, after he rejected Eirene :P :laugh:
  11. Anny Hudson

I knew that part :P It was more of a question regarding what Kim Kardashian's got to do with the west rather than why the tag was put there. And just for knowledge's sake, usage of misleading metadata to get more views is against the rules of YouTube. Not that it matters anyway cause it's...
  12. Anny Hudson

All's good. Voted too. But now I'm wondering why Kim Kardashian is in the list of tags for naughty pumpkin's video :unsure:
  13. Anny Hudson

Issues with Losing Dueling Experience

Some people quit the game over the 2.0 update too.. which to me, was kind of dumb though.
  14. Anny Hudson

almighty brown tie, sword of 1000 truths and Geronimo's pepperbox revolver

The legend's name can be brought up once in a while. :P
  15. Anny Hudson

Life of a retiree

No problem, good to know the new quest getting released tomorrow.
  16. Anny Hudson

Life of a retiree

Yeah.. like Wondertje said, no one has even completed the quest yet. It remains unfinished till date. :(
  17. Anny Hudson

Life of a retiree

Life of a retiree is an upcoming quest. It's in beta stage. Hope Dies Last may not be in the quest section, but it's in the heroic deeds section of course. You get the same 25 achievement points for completing it just like any other questline.
  18. Anny Hudson

Not a bug Damage from "Serving in the Army"

There are different levels of damages for each job.
  19. Anny Hudson

Migration and Fortfights

There's no limit to the church level though..