Search results

1. Pankreas PorFavor

Nuggets Refund

I have a couple of scripts installed to make this game playable (TW Calc, TW Friends, TW Toolkit, TW-DB script) and at least one of them disables this pop-up. if I try to queue more activities than allowed nothing happens, no pop-up, like nothing happened, it just fills the queue with max number...
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Being able to sell / downgrade + sets

why even try to get it then, upgraded or not?
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

Issues with Losing Dueling Experience

duel as much as possible, and your motivation drops. today this is limited and you can't reach 0% motivation like we could in the past. at that time, NPC duels also counted, so you could duel NPCs, your duel motivation would drop, and when you would duel a real player, you wouldn't get any...
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.139

What ever they can do to make this more of a chore and less a fun game, I'll support it. :-D:no::'P
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.139

I agree with most of your suggestions, but I'm not sure if this is one of them. As far as premium medals and Angus are concerned, I would like to see it work like this - exchange as many medals as you want as many times you want, every day. But don't count that as a daily quest and award bonds...
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.139

I do appreciate that someone looked into improving the steel lined box, but I wouldn't say that the work is done. Removing shop items is great, but there's still too much inside that's absolutely useless. I decided to throw away a few bonds just for laughs and bought 3 boxes during the sale -...
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

Inventory Sets

Maybe you're already wearing them? The search will show you items in your inventory, but not the equipment.
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.139

I always thought they changed it because if you can trade during the event, people will start trading and completing sets while the event is still running, and they'll be less tempted to spend nuggets on additional spins = less profit.
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

Western Friday 2020 - Feedback

or laugh out loud, who knows ;)
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

Energy buff error

That must be why they didn't fix it. They're tired, no energy left....
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

Western Friday 2020 - Feedback

The images of the unique items in the original post are very nice. But, it wouldn't hurt to actually name them, because that's how people are going to look for them in the market. Maybe I know how they're called, but how many players don't?
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Card Game Poofed

From the event announcement - "The Day of the Dead event will run from November 5th 12:00 pm until November 23rd 11:59 am." November 23 11:59 AM was 10 and a half hours before your post. ;)
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

Nuggets Refund

You can always contact support if something went wrong. But, I am not sure what would be a valid reason to get a refund? "I used nuggets in Dakota and I thought I was in Colorado?" I wonder what they would reply to that ;)
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

Energy buff error

I'll dig this one out again, why not :'P I just don't get it.. how can you have one formula to calculate the energy in the energy bar, and a different one for the dialog window? Beyond incompetence....
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

Update Feedback - 2.137 & DoD2020

Innogames and math just don't go together. For years they struggle with it. Using an energy buff - for example, they show you a pop up "your energy increased to 45 points" and your energy bar fills up to 44 at the same time. Two different formulas for the same thing on the same screen, because...
  16. Pankreas PorFavor

6+1=6, but of course :D it's because of rounding. 6 is actually 5.5 and 1 is actually 0.55, and 5.5+0.55=6.05
  17. Pankreas PorFavor

of course not. but this is so obvious, they're not even trying to hide it. "yes, we are not giving free players even a theoretical chance to complete the set, and no, we don't care." I mean, there's not even a chest with a full set that you can win. you would have to be crazy lucky to get it (5...
  18. Pankreas PorFavor

Use the IFBC branch to test PvP balancing

I have never heard of any rule that forbids you to put SP/AP wherever you want. if you want to be a dueler with all points in strength/HP, or an adventurer with everything in charisma/animal instinct, or any other combination - that is up to you.
  19. Pankreas PorFavor

World 1 Closing :(

there would be (at least) one more, but they announced that W1 would close, I migrated to Dakota :annoyed::-( to avoid deletion and... W1 didn't close. can't go back...
  20. Pankreas PorFavor

November 5th 12:00 am until November 23rd 11:59 am so that's a total of 19 days when you can play the free card game. 2 sets, each with 11 items make 22 items. 22 items, 19 free card games. lovely. why don't you just put these things on sale for nuggets?