Search results

1. RaiderTr

Recommended World(s) ?

I'm still of the idea that 2 Worlds should be listed there, instead of 1.
  2. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.139

Yet there still tons of aged multies (sometimes a whole town of 'em) that whole server knows about but Mods can't prove so they stay Or one can always get-around the rule by telling certain lies to Mods.
  3. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.139

and to think neither will be on xmas bags/chests
  4. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.139

Because, Event wasn't ended on Beta when this update was released, and they won't add even 1 line of extra when releasing an Update to non-Beta servers :roll: But yea I never seen any Tombola set becoming auctionable within less than 2 weeks.
  5. RaiderTr

Inventory Sets

Strange. I don't think it's about you doing something wrong in that case, since you have the Clothing set..
  6. RaiderTr

Use the IFBC branch to test PvP balancing

That's exactly what those suggested formulas would do. Except, "No Hp Full Resistance" won't be a thing and Inno doesn't want that anyway. Besides, Very-High Hp won't have more Damage than now. Mid-Range Hp will though.
  7. RaiderTr

Inventory Sets

Uhm no, u go to Search then write a word or two of the Set's name and u see all the items of that Set that you have. But yea, you will have to click one by one to wear all. Unless you have certain Scripts.
  8. RaiderTr

Use the IFBC branch to test PvP balancing

I've some.. ideas/suggestions! for Formulas. For Comparison: For more: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/lets-talk-about-fort-battles-adventures-and-duelling.3619/post-38280
  9. RaiderTr

Western Friday 2020 - Feedback

When I check the prices I don't see any discount. They are same as ever. Hope in game prices will be different.
  10. RaiderTr

gone

Such necroposting tho :-D
  11. RaiderTr

Energy buff error

One energy has been used to find the item in a messy inventory and lift the arm to use it. Feature indeed.
  12. RaiderTr

Recommended World(s) ?

Contrary to common belief, 'old' servers are better for newbies. They will get lots of help (both gear and info) and all. In a new server however they will be like sheep amongst the wolf. Especially at the start a lot will be Level 120-130 with 10 years of power-crept tombola sets and newbies...
  13. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.138

Right. I thought we were getting our missing 3 days since it lasted 18 days last year too. https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/day-of-the-dead-2019.58553
  14. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.138

Can someone tell me, why are we still able to send Flowers and all but can't play the Card game?
  15. RaiderTr

Website TW-DB.info - English support

Sadly the site and script is horribly outdated nowadays.. TW-Calc import/user page doesnt work either..
  16. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.138

Yea sucks how .Net Wiki or other English sources dont have complete Quest guide yet. Appreciated the TW-Calc still though. I was referring to PvP, Quests etc.. Nothing to do with the rest of ur reply.. I know the calculation well enough I just rounded it up. Obviously you won't be able to...
  17. RaiderTr

Not a bug Pumpkins are removed when accepting the quest

Thats intended and not a bug.. U need 3 more of each pumpkin to finish the quests
  18. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.138

Yes it's totally fine to do 2k+ 15 second jobs (about 10 hours of sitting and clicking) for 100 pumpkins :roll: If we had other sources of Event drops tho, it wouldn't matter that much.
  19. RaiderTr

help with setting the automated extension of the premium advantages

Tick, or untick that. U can use a script to disable such pop-ups too.
  20. RaiderTr

Update Feedback - 2.138

Well, Pumpkin drop rate is too low.. I hope next such Event will have rewards from PvP too. Sit and click for hours, even with Automation, is just meh. How do we get Candle tho? Various jobs no luck.