Search results

1. asdf124

Thank you for your feedback! Actual feedback

After this event, I have finally decided to quit. Best wishes TUG/asdf124. I am tired to be backstabbed from so called allies again n again as soon as they have the chance to. After event finishes, I will remove everyone from my friends list.(Arizona) Also, being ignored for so long with...
  2. asdf124

Oktoberfest 2020 - Feedback

7 duel experience and gets $ 1,807. asdf124 receives a bounty of $1,255. Well, just bounty someone you want to get via a duel. Thats the easiest way to get a wanted person.
  3. asdf124

Their isn't any quality control in that department for this game.... Any other product would have a quality assurance of a degree. Remind me, why is beta like this and who's idea was it to make it have about over 3x the nuggets?
  4. asdf124

For the first time in years, you guys removed very rare octoberfest chest and replaced it with loot/steel/first aid/incredible chest. Why was it removed in this event? We have rare/uncommon/common chests but not very rare. Who makes all these decisions is beyond me.
  5. asdf124

As many as 50% of our you Google translator had a very hard time apparently.........
  6. asdf124

This just sounds to me: "We will try to screw the players in another way." Edit: If you want more choices, just ask...
  7. asdf124

Don't forget having the 1k bond letter in the same place as the OP potion. We have been through this again and again.
  8. asdf124

Game Rules changes 2020 - Questions

Any script that automates any process is prohibited except buying items from the town shop. This includes sending event currency. Tw-calc/tw-db aren't illegal. The west toolkit nor tw friends are illegal. Even thou tw toolkit has a function that automates sending to a certain...
  9. asdf124

Leaving the game over potential banning? Guess you never been banned before.... If they ban me over the use of scripts, I would gladly accept it.
  10. asdf124

Balance Adventures

I don't actually understand the backlash due to the fact of last event. I would rather do 1000 adventures again in each world rather than do that duel mini event!
  11. asdf124

Balance Adventures

I ain't sure why no one actually said anything about your numbers. They don't actually add up. Which level are you talking about? I believe shiny golden gun can be gotten by about level 85. Assuming you are level 85, your hp would be over 4k(4104 at 22 defense using shiny golden gun and...
  12. asdf124

Balance Adventures

Makes you wonder what beta actually is, is it really the same as main worlds, or is it really an enhanced version of the current game? They just lie about it by labeling it as "Beta". I don't think that'll help much due to how other factors come into play. Basically thou, what I see as...
  13. asdf124

Update Feedback - 2.133

Can you guys remove the chests from uncommon/rare categories?(steel lined/iron clad chest)? It is very much outdated.
  14. asdf124

Harvest Event - Feedback

Feelsbad when he's the one of the people who skimmed through the quests, now there is a survey without the option to say: "I don't know" So I just used the it was okay option. It was okay even thou I have not read most of the quests other than the requirements. Is it just me or are the new...
  15. asdf124

You can use mouse scroll on the + sign to make it easier at increasing/decreasing the amount. edit or you can simply use the html editing to change the number.
  16. asdf124

Anything other than noob is allowed. Ie calling someone a beach isn't as you know what that person actually meant. However, what I was saying actually referring to was myself and if someone tries to insult me. Go ahead, its not really my place to judge you, might be someone who had a bad day...
  17. asdf124

I believe their has been cases of self harm due to peer pressure or otherwise. Which can mean physical, ie pushing a player to commit suicide is an example. The thing with the world today is, we can basically get insulted by anything. I for one can't be insulted cause usually the person who...
  18. asdf124

Harvest Event - Feedback

I decided to see how much savings I got from the 100 wheat ears. So basically if I paid 3000 bonds for 100 wheat ears I would gain about 1125 in bonds worth. So, I would have lost 2875 bonds down the drain. (For the calculations done, it was also included that the diamond revolver would be...
  19. asdf124

How Long Until ...

Cancel culture was always there, do you even remember how you used to unfriend people? :D Hint: No, it was never by a button on facebook! Always was personal.
  20. asdf124

Harvest Event - Feedback

Basically, to add that people could have had more quest items that they were missing but, thankfully some have finished the quest in time before that.....