Search results

1. Alliance Town Limit

Alliance Town limit This is idea to make game more interesting and not end up with 2 major alliances. Proposal As things are now, whatever you do on any server, it ends up with two major alliances having control over Fort figths and it become pretty routine. So why wouldn't we set a limit for...
  2. Character class Sets

Character class sets Back in time when choosing character had much more meaning in game, each class faced it's own questline where you during completing received some items usable only by your class. I am talking about Wips, Wrenches, Trumpets and stuff. These items were quite usable, but only...
  3. Fort Size in Fort log

Fort size in fort log Implementing this will help FF'ers to easier pick fights they want to go to. Idea title: Fort size in fort log Details of idea: Next to description of fort add size of fort (look visual aid) Visual Aid: http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/15kol/Screenshot_1-2.jpg...
  4. Town Battles

TOWN BATTLES I am presenting idea similiar to many before me, but yet different. Introducing a module based on fort fights, only that is placed in towns. Proposal Those battles would be smaller and working by principle on one town attacking another. After announcing battles there would be...
  5. Military ranks

Military ranks Military ranks should be implemented due to having too much town hats results in having too much generals in a single battle and thus making it hard for onliners to get into battle as generals can't be deranked. Idea title: Implement military ranks with some new ranks and...
  6. Fort class

Fort class I think that there should be fort class beside character class.. Proposal Make new choice for players: choose a fort class. Current Workaround There is some sort of workaround, for example premium adventures are good dodgers, duellers with high aim are snipers, high hp soldiers are...
  7. Advanced Fort fights

Advanced fort fights I believe I'm not the first one who has come up with this topic, but that just confirm the fact that many players support that idea. Fort fights on all worlds are becoming more and more dull as there are always same strategies used with the same amount of players. Every...