Search results

1. Tucker Blue

R.I.P. Off Topic

I'd like to say it was fun but nobody would reply anyway. Death recorded on this 24th day of July, 2020.
  2. Tucker Blue

Never had butter chicken before.

Apparently I've never actually had butter chicken before. Oh I've been served meals with the label butter chicken before but they were flavourless garbage. They also had real chicken and real butter in it. I had a plant based butter chicken today that ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED any other butter...
  3. Tucker Blue

17yo Florida Teen Dies From Covid-19? I think not.

Some people are ready for this information. Some aren't. In some, the programming is just too deep. Some believe "My doctor tells me everything I need to know." I'll keep this short. First, read the story. MSN article What killed her was a lifetime of immune system attacks that weakened it to...
  4. Tucker Blue

What the Black Lives Matter movement means to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A PROTEST MOVEMENT! Does it mean ONLY "black" lives matter? No, obviously not! If you went to a breast cancer fundraiser and everyone was wearing pink ribbons and clothing would you show up wearing all yellow saying "Yeah but Hepatitis C needs research and funding too!"? No...
  5. Tucker Blue

Sell prize weapon sets

When the prize weapon sets from previous events reach 2 years old, they become auctionable. Sounds good to me.
  6. Tucker Blue

CANADA is a corporation, not a country.

i've had this bookmarked for years. i think most people are open to this now. Proof CANADA is a corporation Until you claim your identity from the govern mentals in a court of law, they own it. They own you and trade you on the open market for profit. Canada is a country, CANADA is a Crown...
  7. Tucker Blue

Special types of songs for me.

i'm a pretty musically driven guy but there are certain types of songs, as most of you would agree, that stand out to the individual. Here are a few types that are at the top of my list. The Change-Up is a song with an odd rest or an "off time" feeling section. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger - two...
  8. Tucker Blue

Covers that sound the same as originals

There are many more surely but these are the ones on my list so far that i can think of: Rod Stewart - Handbags & Gladrags Stereophonics - Handbags & Gladrags Dobie Gray - Drift Away Uncle Kracker - Drift Away Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World Ninja Sex Party ft. TWRP -...
  9. Tucker Blue

What's the big deal?

So some Australian guy is getting the firing squad in Zhongguo? Well that's what happens when you try to smuggle 17 pounds of crystal meth out of a country that gives the death penalty for that. Duh. Now Australian Department of Foreign Affairs is up in arms over the whole thing. They were...
  10. Tucker Blue

Trade labor points for labor points?

Instead of bonds for the fourth tradesman option expert work instructions, which give labor points, we get a popcorn that gives labor points? Why is the fourth option not bonds like the other trades? Who was drunk when they thought "let's give them labor points as a trade in for labor points"...
  11. Tucker Blue

Crazy New Competitions

2019 Death Diving World Championship Final 2016 Skatercross FULL 2019 World Chase Tag 4 - Final - GNF vs United 2017 Psicobloc: Marseille final VEX Robotics Competition Tower Takeover: 2019 - 2020 VRC Game 2019 Red Bull Hardline Bernard Kerr Winning Run
  12. Tucker Blue

Angus Trades

The tradesman announcement said the items he trades will change but they've been the same since the beginning. It said work instructions were going to be one of the items we can trade to him. When is this "switch" going to happen? *ed misread When exchanging products, please take into account...
  13. Tucker Blue

New Zhongguo Security Laws

We know this much. A law would make criminal any act of: • Secession - breaking away from the country. • Subversion - undermining the power or authority of the central government. • Terrorism - using violence or intimidation against people • Activities by foreign forces that interfere in Hong...
  14. Tucker Blue

Natural Builders In Denial

These "natural" bodybuilder guys that juice are so in denial it's almost funny. There's a TONNE of crap you can take that does the same as steroids. The fake naturals need to get a grip. First they need to learn their language. nat·u·ral 1. existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by...
  15. Tucker Blue

They all feel emotions.

Sometimes they need help. Sometimes they just want affection. Diver Has Been Friends With Tiger Shark For 20 Years! Guy Helps Wolf Spider Untangle His Feet. Bee And Woman Become Best Friends. Baby Rhino Loses Her Mom And Finds A New Friend. Brave Guy Rescues Poisonous Lowland Copperhead Snake.
  16. Tucker Blue

Tyson is back!!!

"The gods of war have awakened me. They've reignited my ego and want me to go back to war again." - Mike Tyson Wooooohoohoohoooooo! YES!!!!!
  17. Tucker Blue

Reports expire?

Do reports eventually expire or can you keep them in your messages forever?
  18. Tucker Blue

How alcohol causes cancer.

Basically, when you consume poisonous alcohol your body converts it into a chemical called acetaldehyde. This is mostly done by your liver but the mouth, gut and colon bacteria can also convert it. Acetaldehyde can cause cancer by damaging your DNA and stopping your cells from repairing this...
  19. Tucker Blue

Celebrities out of touch.

The same opinion is rampant on the internet, i'm not the first to bring this up. What the hell is Gal Gadot doing? Someone's grandma is dead, they lost their job, their life is crumbling around them but HEY! Gal's got ya covered. She got some friends together to sing to you. That will make your...
  20. Tucker Blue

Duel range?

Why can't i duel someone lower than 60 duel levels below me but i get dueled by players that are 72 duel levels above me?