Search results

1. asdf124

Thank you for your feedback! Actual feedback

This just sounds to me: "We will try to screw the players in another way." Edit: If you want more choices, just ask...
  2. asdf124

New world?

3. asdf124

Events like Gold rush and IFBC are unfair

The reason why they are unfair is due to the fact that their are certain scripts which are legal in other servers. While here its illegal. A lot of players in the other languages decided to simply cheat by getting help in gold rush, as well as getting the script which lets them know each...
  4. asdf124

Not a bug A Holiday hot potato game

Is the questline supposed to be repeatable?
  5. asdf124

Njubness level extraordinary!

Why did anyone waste 4000 bonds or nuggets on that individual item? If they wanted to save for ff's or adventures. The medal of bravery at sea is 100% better!
  6. asdf124

Roadmap 2013 feedback

Strike through ones are the ones implemented. Bold and underlined ones are the ones I wish to see and shall comment on.
  7. asdf124

Modified winchester isn't auctionable at half price.

Credit goes to lucky cro, she found it first. You can't auction it for half the price while most rifles over level 20 you can.
  8. asdf124

Market search versus inventory search

Why is the market search worse than the inventory search? It feels weird that you can search for a certain set in the inventory, while not so much in the market search. Inventory search is better than market search, and I find it weird that they use a different search mechanism. Example...
  9. asdf124

Wrong image for mate tea

Mate tea looks like a pumpkin now, just a small visual error. Not really game breakin or anything.
  10. asdf124

Premium bags for bonds/nuggets in xmas

Proposal Premium bags for items of the year in collector sets. Details Similar to christmas bags but with this year's premium sets. The only way to simply not overkill none premiums, and let em have a way to taste premium sets. The bags would be available only in christmas event. Abuse...
  11. asdf124

Spooky fort battle review

How about you making the rewards a permanent thing in events? Maybe then people would actually put more effort :P
  12. asdf124

New Last year's flowers reusable?

Seems like last years flower were usable only if I had this year's big flower basket available to use. Note: this is my character in eldorado.
  13. asdf124

6x premium offer gone

Looks like early christmas gift is gone :mad:
  14. asdf124

Change resistance to damage percentage reduction

Proposal Change resistance to dmg reduc. Details The damage reduction can be 0.2 multiplied with resistance.(Suggestive rating) If the hit does 1700, it can be reduced to at most by 75% to a mere 425. Abuse Prevention Cap it at a certain percentage? 75%? The cap should be dynamic to prevent...
  15. asdf124

Adventure bear hunt mode!

Proposal Reintroduce bear hunt mode without the AI. Details Bear hunt adventure looked like one of the best adventure game modes that never reached the west. How about we let a player control it(bear), and play against a team of adventurers. The bear's hp/damage will be somehow balanced by the...
  16. asdf124

New Relogin bug

it asks me to login again whenever I logged into the West today. Tried refreshing, logged in using phone doesn’t work.
  17. asdf124

Can't load after 254

Is it just me? I fixed it using a proxy.... :confused:
  18. asdf124

Fort fights to the next level?

Proposal Introduce healing, speed, reloading skills, injury prone and remove rounds from fort fights! Injuries, bleeding and maybe poison Details: Speed would be formulated by Strength/mobility/Horseback riding/speed of horse/animal instincts/stamina while hp is penalty upon how fast you can...
  19. asdf124

Peacock upgraded set gives wrong bonus

peacock level 1 shouldn't give 16% rather 17%. feather too does the same thing. 15% increased by 10% is 1.5 and that should be rounded to 2.... level 2 is the correct value but doesn't have correct increase.(from 16% to 18% is 2%)
  20. asdf124

Randomize value in fort battles

Proposal Add ~10%+ to 75% of attack value/defense value to randomized value to lower luck factor into chances to hit/dodge. Details The chances to hit/dodge is just a maker for randomized number which is then compared to the opposition. So, that is all about luck. Where as having at least 10%...