Search results

1. Post your HGP profile

This post is about the West Market system and having fun posting your HGP profile, and comments. Ever since I have been playing this game I have been wondering what is the true value of elements in the West. Of course, a lot of things have changed since the beginning of the game, but the basic...
  2. Printing money

I don't think the common American realizes how printing money impacts a nation's economy and also the world economy. Here are a few simplistic analogies that well illustrate some of the problems. Let us say that I am President of the US and I have a money printing press in my basement...
  3. Political analysis

Republicans like to wear cowboy hats. Democrats like to wear fancy hats. Conservatives like to wear charlatan hats. Liberals like to wear colorful hats. Independents don't like to wear hats. It is all in the hat, Pedro
  4. Avian Flu

What if in this year's thanksgiving, turkeys were struck with the Avian Flu, and that ham or steaks were required instead ?
  5. Pedro's tip to products

A new quest pops up : Maya requires 10 of a certain product, After 2 hours on the job, "OMG, nothing dropped!" Another 2 hours on the job, "This is stupid, it must be a bug!" etc..etc..etc.. Besides dueling, doing quests, doing fort battles, doing jobs for (xp, money or items) and other stuff...
  6. new premiums for approximately when ?

I play on world 9, and we don't have the new premiums, yet. Since I play only in one world, I can't take advantage of them. I hope they are implanted soon. Jealous Pedro
  7. CLOSED: No Weapon Zones

In many towns of the Far West, it was prohibited to be in possession of a weapon in and around the town. Strangers entering a town had to surrender their weapons to the sheriff. To simulate this, have certain zones in a server, where the dueling/melee slot is blanked when entering these zones...
  8. Risky business

I have been pondering lately saying to myself "If this was my game, what addition would I make both to make the game more exciting and also make all the player classes happy." If this doesn't go through, Donald Trump can fire me. Risky Business goes at the core of the game which is doing jobs...
  9. Premiums

If I get a lot of enjoyment from a game, I find it proper to put a bit of money into it even if it is a free game. It is pretty easy to do when you have bought tons of computer game which turned out to be deceptions and waste of money. I have been playing for the past 2 years, and I have been...
  10. CLOSED: Hired Gun

HIRED GUN Players would be able to hire a hired gun/npc dueler (in their dueling level range) that would fight duels in their place if they are attacked. Hired guns could be hired from the npc duel menu. When the npc is KO'd, the npc is eliminated, and another one has to be hired. The cost to...