Search results

1. Thunder and Lightning

Are the Thunder and Lightning set items still available? They are marked as being Tradeable so if still available what chance of finding them for sale in the shops? As they don't have a value I suspect they are a quest reward.
  2. Alliances & Fort Fighting

Hi I am new to El Dorado and was hoping people could give me an unbiased idea of how this world divides up with alliances and where fort fighting has got to. On other worlds it seems to end up with just two alliances fighting over the forts as everybody else gets squeezed out. On here there...
  3. KO'd recntley but dueled

First I am not complaining about anybody dueling me. I thought if you had been KO'd you could not be dueled for 48hrs. I have KO'd from Fort Fights at least every 2 days since weekend. I was KO'd last night and KO'd again today midday. Yet I have been dueled by 2 different people in quick...
  4. Repeatable Quests

I think I am misunderstanding something with repeatable quests. It says you have to wait 24hrs I assume this means you can only complete the same quest in different 24hr period. I have 2 repeatable quests where having accepted them I already have the items required to complete them but nearly...
  5. Character Map Speed

My character was doing short travel distances in seconds and is now taking minutes to do the same journey. I am still listed as a greenhorn with increased speed of 2300% I have just reached level 10 and have built my avatar but have not chosen a profession. Have looked through FAQ and other...