Search results

1. Bidding question

I have Docs shoes up and it says its bid on/being watched by someone and it won't let me take it down. Is there some way I can tell if he's just watching it?
  2. Addah and Als worthless?

I have an Addahs up for 100k bid 150 immediate and there are no buyers. Should I lower it to below 100k immediate sell price? I feel these things are worthless now.
  3. Positive LP for Treasure Hunt?

I am trying to get the Treasure chest. Do I need positive LP to get it on treasure hunt?
  4. Dances with Wolves

Hello! My name is Joe and my town, Dances with Wolves, is currently recruiting! This town currently sits on a beautiful lakefront complete with kegs of whiskey and dancing girls! Prime realist ate people!There are no limits! Come as you are! Send me a telegraph in game and I will gladly send you...
  5. Missing John Fitz.?

I am trying to complete the treasure quest. And to get the 2 key I need to finish The raid quest. But, to start it. I need Johns quest on fridays. Any help?
  6. 3 key motivation

Does low motivation decrease the chance to find the 3 key?
  7. Traveling Merchant Help.

Hello, I re skilled to find my 3 key only to find myself in a panic. My max is 5300. Is that enough for a NON premium to find the 3 key
  8. Bonds for dueling.

Proposal Alright admins, I realize there was a guy who already posted his idea but I have a few twists. First of all, I suggest 1-2 bonds per win and maybe some extra for a K.O? It will help the duelers afford to reset their stats if they really wanted to. As it is bonds are hard to come buy and...
  9. Resolved Customized tomahawk and pistol

What is this thing about? I have it but I don`t know what its for
  10. Wyatt Earps Gun

Its the last one I need for collectors and would anyone be nice enough to let me use theirs?
  11. Resolved Attribute and skill point cost reseting

How much does the cost of resetting a skill go down per day?
  12. Resolved New dueling sets

With the new dueling sets around, Can you still win while using non-set clothes?
  13. Fort fight button greyed out?

What the heck is this. My ff button is greyed
  14. A little about luck

So my luck for Traveling Merchant is 1600-5000. Now does this mean I will be able to find items with the buying price the same as this, or subtract 1600 from 5000 and thats the max?
  15. Getting the 3key from traveling merchant.

Im level 95 and have pure trading clothes. All skills/ap in trading and still only have 1000-5000 luck. Ill never be able to get the 3key
  16. Ways of getting money for pure HP tanks.

Hey, I have all my sp and ap in Strength/HP. How can I gain a lot of money. What are the best jobs. Ect
  17. 3rd key from rare bag

Is it possible?