Search results

1. Motivation Error.

Something that has turned up recently and seems to be in Colorado but might have something to do with one of the updates and its this: Whenever you do a job the reward you get in exp and cash is whatever the end motivation is not the start motivation. So if you do a job for 1 hour then you get...
  2. Premium Sms Payment (Mopay)

Problem with this service is that it asks me for the number, then I put it in then it starts asking me for an 'enter the code below' which I do and then it just keeps repeating the 'enter the code below' with a new code. I sent a message to support but they appear to be ultra busy. Just...
  3. Is this happening to anyone else?

Just recently for some very odd reason in this world I have been inundated with requests to join our town all from level 1-5 players who use 1 line applications. Not that this is unusual from time to time but just in the last day I have had 30, which seems strange to me. Is it just that time in...
  4. Builders vs Workers

There is something I would like to point out to the myriad of complaints that I do see around The West continuously and that is the builder attack problem. Now look closely at your class description it says worker not builder people who go pure building are setting themselves up as the...
  5. Advanced Town Building

Now I'm sure there have been many threads about building so far but I cannot find one that covers this particular idea... What it is in general is a chance to let people have a better town and better shops if they are prepared to put the extra effort in to get it. As of this time there are...
  6. Builders Union

This is to announce the formation of the first Builders Union of world 10. I for one am getting completely sick of being a pure builder in this world, here is some interesting trivia; liquid that they used to tann leather in was called pure and was made up mainly of dog faeces, this is pretty...
  7. Tool Box

Not sure if this has been suggested before and if it has my apologies but I couldnt find it, I've been lugging around the toolbox, (I have a worker class) and while I know it is needed for a quest and is a reward for the building the windmill job, I was thinking to myself now I've got this...
  8. Naked?

Some people have hinted that doing jobs naked gives you some kind of bonus to the find items part of the job is there any truth to this or any kind of bonus at all to not wearing any gear when doing a job?
  9. Resolved The Town hall

Look I just waded through 30 pages of questions and I cannot find one reference to this so if it is here then a link would be great. What is the town hall for exactly I know you manage the town with it but what is the point of upgrading it? what does having a higher level town hall give you exactly?