Search results

1. The Lottery

I agree The main activities I have had this past year are getting products for crafting and getting products and items for the latest quests. I have been trying for weeks to get Al Swearengen's eagle belt, but no luck. I need it for Charlie's quest, besides that it's really worthless for me...
  2. Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

retail stores and surprise gift boxes I have bought some surprise Christmas boxes at retail stores in the past. The item in them is usually worth more than the the purchase price of the boxes. You could sometimes luck out and get an item 4 times more valuable. Imagine, buying a surprise...
  3. petition to reverse 1.32 dueling

adjustments needed Any changes in a game require adjustments from players. Changes bring both dissatisfaction and content. But, a game must evolve to survive. With the changes, I just had my best duel ever. I think that the selected aims and dodges stances have a much greater role in acquiring...
  4. petition to reverse 1.32 dueling

poor losers This petition is for the few that want to duel in this game and never lose a fight. I am satisfied with the changes and would not like to roll back to a system catering to puffed up egos. Pedro
  5. Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

secrets ? I gather that some of the changes are secrets :))) Many things were secrets when this game started and no longer are. Anyways, why bother starting this post on details if there aren't any to be known ? Pedro
  6. Complaint about change in item stats (Fancy soft leg guards)

(Fancy soft leg guards) I don't really care about Fancy soft leg guards stats as long as they are the same stats for everyone. I will adjust accordingly. All these complaints are insignificant compared to the issue of the dieing worlds. Most of the people I have known from the start of the...
  7. Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

Details ?? The above is only a list of changes. For example it says "changes to the dueling system" but we have no details. This thread was suppose to give more details. Pedro
  8. petition to reverse 1.32 dueling

my 2 cents I like the new changes, and more should be done to add more dice rolls to dueling. Having too much linear mathematics makes things too predictable and duels turn into a mathematical tug of war. I had a good victory yesterday against a pure dueler who was doing a second attack on me...
  9. Upcoming changes in 1.32 (details)

changes in 1.32 (details) I got into this thread hoping to read details about 1.32 update. Instead, the same old rants about fort battles, overpowered soldier, useless crafting etc. dominate this tread. Can't we have a thread about the technical details of 1.32 changes and maybe have another...
  10. Level 120 Solution

Vegetable I have become throughout the years of playing the West, a the West vegetable. I just hope they don't put in place an inventory cap; I don't want to lose all my vegetables. Pedro
  11. Crafting

Crafting for money ? At the moment, I have 800k cash and I own all the best equipment for my character. Also, my inventory is loaded with at least 500k of stuff that I don't use. It seems the only way for me to burn money is spending on respec, quests, or useless tasks like crafting or fort...
  12. Who's the questiest!

Grandma's Wooden Needle Does the ability to make quests add to being the questiest ???? Here is my own "The West" quest with spoilers... written by Pedro Title : Grandma's Wooden Needle Maya : I need help to mend my socks but I have no needle. A farmer could certainly find one for me...
  13. Merging Worlds

merging I hope they are working hard with the merging world project. My world is starting to look like a stand alone game. Pedro
  14. Who's the questiest!

translation The West is not as unique as you might think. Its main concepts, dueling match, jobs for xp, money and drops, fort battle type mini game, etc.. have existed in many older computer games. For people that like strategy games, Geopolis is a great game. It has the farm till you die...
  15. Who's the questiest!

Let us not lose sleep over this I usually play The West with 1 or 2 premiums. The game is rather cheap compared to most "pay to play online games". There is a tendency of some non paying players to look down on paying players. The game needs these paying players. HINT: You should thank those...
  16. Who's the questiest!

spoilers On second thought I admit that saying For those of you that use spoilers, your results are meaningless, is not fair. Most quests demand a lot of work even with spoilers. Some of the quests are nearly impossible to do without spoilers. Most quests are much easier to do with spoilers...
  17. Who's the questiest!

Hypocrite ? Well, I admit I didn't do Hernando's sword cause I don't melee. I am saying how things are and not doing any name calling. The question is who is the questiest. ? Whether you use spoilers is a big factor on being a quest person. People have just forgotten to measure that factor...
  18. Who's the questiest!

spoilers The vast majority of players use spoilers to do quests in The West. For most of the quests, I have not used spoilers. But, I did run into a good number of quests that were just too stupid to do without spoilers, so I went to spoilers like everybody else. Considering all the quests I...
  19. Post your HGP profile

This post is about the West Market system and having fun posting your HGP profile, and comments. Ever since I have been playing this game I have been wondering what is the true value of elements in the West. Of course, a lot of things have changed since the beginning of the game, but the basic...
  20. Rejected Limit Questline 48 hr KO or stop it alltogether

3095 wins Victor, it is a bad strategy for you to show your 3095 wins. You are encouraging people to vote YES with your words, but at the same time encouraging people to vote NO with your stats. With that amount of wins, nobody will believe that you are short on targets. Pedro