Search results

1. Attributes/Skills calculator

Hello everyone, do you know of a skills/attributes calculator ? I got some 20points in skills that are just there. While many calculators tell you about what to use from your inventory, none that I know advises on how to distribute your skills and attributes. I just keep on buying items and...
  2. left hand weapons

There is a whole new list of weapons appearing for the left hand. But there is no info on weststats.com !!!! Do these weapons work only in Fort ? or would they work in duels too ?
  3. Loosing Kate's wedding Ring !!!!

I was short on the silver, so did several hrs mining , got dueled and put my weapon back on and totally forgot that I need to be without a weapon to do the exchange. When I went back to the saloon, I could never see the ring on offer, waited until the next Wed, still no ring on offer. So I...
  4. Town Hall lvl effect

So what is exactly the effect of the town hall lvl ? example: Town Hall lvl 3 and Town Hall lvl 5 All I found was that it reduces contruction by 5 points for each lvl. So if Hotel needs 200pts for next lvl, if my Town Hall is lvl 3 then the hotel upgrade will only require... 185 points ...