Search results

1. Magnadine

Single Tobacco from Field Cook's bag

Just won a Field Cook's bag from the Travelling Fair. When I opened the bag it dropped a single Tobacco :no: The description of the Field Cook bag says: "A bag with different products for the field cook. The number of items you get may vary." The way I interpret it the bag should drop at least 2...
  2. Magnadine

Innogames TV april episode

April's episode of Innogames TV is released. It contains a bit of info about event FF's in the middle of the map. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUn2piPCXp0&feature=youtu.be
  3. Magnadine

Black Friday items ignored by job calculator

Affected worlds: All Browser: Waterfox, IE 11 and most likely other browsers as well Type of Bug: in-game 'Work Clothes' calculator Description: The in-game 'Work Clothes' calculator is ignoring the 3 Black Friday items when calculating the best clothes for a job. This (greatly) reduces the...
  4. Magnadine

Independance Day event

Got a question about the independance Day event. Will there be a timer to indicate when the event ends?
  5. Magnadine

Signposts bugged

After today's ninja update I can't use signposts to travel to a location. Anyone else is experiencing this bug?
  6. Magnadine

The West down?

Is the-west.net down at the moment? I can't seem to connect with the website and have tried Firefox, IE and Safari. The Dutch version loads without problems. Anyone else having problems?
  7. Magnadine

The Rightful Owner II (Wasteland)

I'm stuck with one of "The Rightful Owner II" quests because I can't find a questgiver. I have completed several of these quests and was able to find all the previous questgivers using TW-db. But after I completed the quest with the ID 678 there wasn't any new questgiver on the map. The...