Search results

1. Upgrade Achievements Help

I noticed on the Achievements page for upgrades that the Donkey Achievements has 6 types and I only have 5 so far in my achievement list. Is there a list somewhere else of what ALL the achievements are for ALL upgrades ? The page on TW-db isn't really that helpful since it's not updated. Thanks...
  2. Confirmed The Campaign locations still locked after completing previous part

Anyone have a link to the wiki page that has the walkthrough for this quest? My level 130 character on Colorado is stuck after finishing "Other Tribes" part and the Indian Village (same place as Waupee's Village) is locked at the correct location since my level 149 character on Arizona has...
  3. New Repeatable Wogon Attack quest problem

I play on World 12 and have characters on Arizona, Briscoe, Colorado, El Dorado and Galveston. My characters on World 12, Arizona, Colorado and El Dorado can't start the repeatable Wogon Attack quest although the Wogon Chief is at Amahpiya Mountain. There is no quest start from Waupee showing up...
  4. Christopher's Parade quest missing

I have a problem on World 12 with this quest not showing up even though I completed the Save The Saloon part 2 quest line. The quest location isn't showing up for me either. Please help. I have another character on world Arizona who is stuck on the quest. He did Build the float last year, but...