Search results

1. Bell's End - Recuiting

Oldskoolturbo and Takenya are proud to announce their comeback tour for v2 :) We have limited space available in the town of Bells End for active players of any class (though priority will be given to pure builders and experienced duellers) Message me in game for an invite telling me why you...
  2. Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas to all in world 9 and all playing the west. Enjoy your time with family and friends and I wish you all good tidings. Hope Father Christmas brings you plenty of fantastic gifts. At this time of year we all remember Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and...
  3. Help Needed? Game ethics

I have heard many of you talking about the basic ethics of not attacking builders or those within towns without a morticians, yet we have come under attack from a member of one of the Chisox group, even tho we have only just started our town Any help or offers of alliance would be greatfully...
  4. Town Recruiting

Hello everyone, The town of "Bells End" is recruiting. If you want to build, not just a town, but a way of life, then join us at Bells End. The town of "Bells End" is a quaint and quiet rural village, set in the south west, with beautiful views across the wild plains, and is sister town to...