Search results

1. Micky12

Farewell

No idea where to post this so I'll just post it here... I've been having a lot of family problems so it's time for me to call it quits and hang my cowboy boots for the final time, you all take care and all the best to whatever life brings you. Peace out. Micky
  2. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3215 In one of the mythbusters episode they put mice near elephants and the elephants started backing away, no-one knows for certain why elephants are scared of mice maybe its the fear of mice climbing up to their trunks or something.
  3. Micky12

Dropping the flower bouquets

It will be fixed just give them... erm... 5 years.
  4. Micky12

Count to 00,000

5. Micky12

Fort Fight Skill Changes

Yep, agreed, some of the sets have been upgraded to lvl 3/4 and it has cost a fortune for some people so please don't release 'new FF gear' in Easter for nuggets but rather change the skills for existing ones.
  6. Micky12

Count to 00,000

7. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3196 Same I wanted to hear it aswell
  8. Micky12

World El Dorardo

It has an awesome church and some beautiful ladies (I think).
  9. Micky12

Colorado pretty Dead?

This world is pretty active alright in terms of chats and FF's, can't comment on dueling.
  10. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3190 Daredevil has been awesome so far.
  11. Micky12

Yes we both used a bouquet, I don't know much about getting an SP without dueling with a bouquet.
  12. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3184 Yep, same here game of thrones is my favourite TV show aswell atm. 24th of April can't wait !
  13. Micky12

Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

It's on google chrome, I can't hit the enter key or see any player profiles.
  14. Micky12

I dueled 2 other ppl and got dueled once but I got SP's from all the duels regardless of whether I was the one dueling or got dueled.
  15. Micky12

Script xShteff's Silly Script Collection

I installed it but it won't let me chat, I can type but the enter function does not work when this script is installed.
  16. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3181 The walking dead always leaves you on a cliffhanger and when you watch the next episode it's not as great as you anticipated it to be.
  17. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3156 Hey sambee.
  18. Micky12

Rather disappointed in adventure reward

Or maybe if we could spend veteran points on those FF bonds in shop just anything to make it more enticing for players to keep playing.
  19. Micky12

Finally Done! for those who got the juan set or given up from the Valentines event

The heart reward in FFs should be proportional to the damage caused, dodged shots + rounds survived rather than the number of players who turn up on both sides, this could increase attendance to FFs during event if players know they can get let's say 700 hearts every FF.
  20. Micky12

Count to 00,000

3146 Night here.