Search results

1. MFRavenhawk

New world - choose a name

I would like to offer Junction City (yes, I know someone suggested 'Junction' already). However, Junction City, Kansas Territory was the town that grew up around Fort Riley, Kansas. Fort Riley is the home of the US Army Cavalry School, and all its attendant history including the 7th Cavalry and...
  2. MFRavenhawk

Website TW-DB.info - English support

Interesting responses, but I had the problem on Arizona even before the event started. Haven't had an issue yet on Houston, but I haven't collected the sabre yet, either.
  3. MFRavenhawk

Website TW-DB.info - English support

Does anyone know why TW-DB cloth-calc will load fine on one world, but not load at all on another? This is even after uninstalling, cache clearing of browser, and reinstalling after a browser reboot. And it is happening on both Firebox and Chrome.
  4. MFRavenhawk

Game screen gone dark

Ahh, but bugs are unintended issues that are usually corrected, often before it is too late to. This failure of an April Fool prank was quite intentional in its design...and was allowed to run its intended course despite notification of the issues it created.
  5. MFRavenhawk

Game screen gone dark

An April Fools prank that completely violated Inno's own rules for the West: §4) Code of Conduct Players are expected to treat other players with respect and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner while playing the game. It is forbidden: to violate or harm other players physically or...
  6. MFRavenhawk

Game screen gone dark

If you are implying that its a prank for April Fools Day, yes I am aware that could be the situation....but it has been confirmed it's the new night mode.....something poorly thought out for implimentation if they didn't include a setting control. And even if it was a prank, one that completely...
  7. MFRavenhawk

Game screen gone dark

When the light level on the screen is too dark to see it (I have vision issues I see only grayscale and low light makes everything look pitch black), its a joke in bad taste. Reporting it shows its apparently the new night mode, but there isnt a setting to control it....there is a reason I dont...
  8. MFRavenhawk

Game screen gone dark

Did someone forget to pay Inno's power bill for the West? Game screen is too dark to see anything on the main map. Whatever is causing it doesn't seem to affect taskbar, script tabs, chat screen or minimap, so I presume its something for the main map of the game. However, the screen is too dark...
  9. MFRavenhawk

Stake/wager dueling

I think the way bounties work is a 50% fee refers to the fee being half the cost of the value of the bounty, rounded down. That said, a $10k bounty would cost $3333, while the posted bounty ends up being $6666....unless you actually post a $10k bounty that would cost you $15k.
  10. MFRavenhawk

Valentines event

"New Worlds" questline seems to be bugged too.....AZ is supposed to have opened it, but the starting quest, "Meeting with the Chief" that Waupee is supposed to give doesn't yet exist.
  11. MFRavenhawk

New adventures bugs

Congrats....your newest update scragged adventures yet again. Two tries in a row since the update came out....adventure will not start. Nice waste of a UP Shop buff to boot :P
  12. MFRavenhawk

Can you start a new world which allows multiplayer mode?

Suggesting a special world that would violate on its face one of the basic rules of InnoGames and the West (multi-accounting) would never fly. Something I would propose though, if a new world were to be created, is one designed primarily (though not necessarily exclusively) for migration. The...
  13. MFRavenhawk

Stake/wager dueling

Actually, in game terms vs real life, it is more like robbery and assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grave harm...after all, you are alive and able to work again inside of 8 hours, with no more harm done than missing your cash in hand. Real life you would be laid up in a hospital...
  14. MFRavenhawk

Christmas Sale 2016

How does Ded Moroz compare against Noblemans?
  15. MFRavenhawk

Christmas Sale 2016

I won't argue against what Fafer wrote on suggesting the Mexican Dancer gear for trading jobs if you are strictly looking for a singular set...but from my own experience with a variety of gear on the two main trading jobs in game as confirmed by both the in-game work clothes calculator and...
  16. MFRavenhawk

Business Idea quest

All the information that you need is found in this thread: https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/business-idea.57210/
  17. MFRavenhawk

New adventures bugs

Not only do they not start, they eat up a buff for the effort...lost two uses of a westerner as a result.
  18. MFRavenhawk

holiday set

They have been previewed in TW-DB for around 6 months now, but I don't know that they have even appeared in beta yet. I am thinking they are something that is still being play-tested in the elite game-tester beta world, if they even will be introduced at all.
  19. MFRavenhawk

It`s this the END?

Heh...I got over my Grepolis fix some 3 years ago when Inno shut down World Alpha ending a nice 3 year year and $4000 investment. Between bans (caused by competing interpretation of rules) and power slamming by multiple players against sat accounts (Tribal Wars' version of vacation mode) I won't...
  20. MFRavenhawk

It`s this the END?

You arent saying anything I don't already know....in fact I have advocated that very concept for years. However, there are times when trying to juggle getting to a town to bank and burn off energy so you can get dueled for a fresh ko and not waste anything or lose cash is simply impractical. It...