Search results

1. asdf124

Spooky fort battle review

Rekindling the fort fight fun isn't a good enough reason?
  2. asdf124

Can you also traitor those who has been attacking for all 3 fort fights? It is certainly not in good faith that the sides keep being one. And certainly not fair for the whole world to try and balance it when their are a lot of greedy players. I believe it would be better to let a town take it...
  3. asdf124

Might be on my end. I usually switch too much so it could be the tab kept moving until I was able to move onto the search menu. Oops. And I forgot to say thank you!
  4. asdf124

think a particular one. I tried to replicate it too. But it happens kinda randomly.
  5. asdf124

Can we also customize the keyboard shortcuts? I get annoyed every time I try to change a tab or a window and hitting alt tab... Sometimes it shows me the search menu.
  6. asdf124

The first one was a challenge to get to each one in time :D Thank you.
  7. asdf124

Dueller class needs to nerfed.

Your response tells me you are as frustrated as we are. Thanks for being here and trying to help change what the inevitable outcome.
  8. asdf124

Script TW-Calc

its not a mistake, it was like that until they changed it.
  9. asdf124

How about you making the rewards a permanent thing in events? Maybe then people would actually put more effort :P
  10. asdf124

New Last year's flowers reusable?

I forgot to use the small one. THe one you earn :D
  11. asdf124

Thank you, guess it isn't a bug. JUst a bag I forgot to use :D
  12. asdf124

How was I able to use my pot then? I am confused. I tried to repeat it except I never had the option of using the big pot.
  13. asdf124

Seems like last years flower were usable only if I had this year's big flower basket available to use. Note: this is my character in eldorado.
  14. asdf124

New Too many flowers needed

Thank you for removing 10m flowers needed. Appreciate it :up:
  15. asdf124

The three-day fiesta (Quest)

The quest should be on now. I see it at least in arizona.
  16. asdf124

I believe their are multiple quest locations for this quest. I’ll try finding out more on my pc. Sleepy time sorry
  17. asdf124

It should start from where you left it
  18. asdf124

New Too many flowers needed

this bug is still their even after 2-3 years :( Flowers achieved so far in worlds other than world 1. 390k on galveston, 440k on dakota, 480k on eldorado, 515k on houston, 578k on briscoe, 668k on fairbank, 944k on arizona, 1.1m on colorado, 1.2m on idaho, 1.4m on juarez. It is pretty insane...
  19. asdf124

ownable Awesomnia fort

I would love to own it so that everyone can share the barracks in the 4 big alliances. Growth for all.
  20. asdf124

Adventure Guide

Freezing buffs would indeed be nice. Oh I don't wanna use that now....