Search results

1. Motag8tor

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

Maybe we can get to 50 before a player posts again like Desi pointed out earlier...
  2. Motag8tor

Wild Bunch hold the flag...

Send in a support ticket whitetigr. A moderator can check that for you and fix the quest if it's indeed stuck. Be sure to include the date and name of the fort that you held the flag on. :)
  3. Motag8tor

Count to 10,000

4315 Now THAT'S funny.
  4. Motag8tor

Failed murder quest

If you aren't successful, send in a support ticket. One of the ingame mods can take a look and see what's holding you up. :)
  5. Motag8tor

Failed murder quest

Do you have enough Labor Points (LPs) to perform the job? Most quest drops require that. And there are a couple jobs during this part of the quest that you might not meet the requirement for. To check, simply run your mouse cursor over the job site icon while wearing your best gear...
  6. Motag8tor

What am I?

who got that one? I was quick, but apparently not quick enough
  7. Motag8tor

Count to 10,000

4485 I'd go with a fuchsia :P
  8. Motag8tor

New around this updated world

Welcome back to the game Stotty. Hope you enjoy the changes. :)
  9. Motag8tor

thirtystartover
  10. Motag8tor

...yyyyeeeaaahhhh.... ....I'm gonna need you to go ahead and start over.... ...That'd be great....
  11. Motag8tor

Do you use firefox, and if so, have you updated it at all recently? I did so about 3 months back and my compatibility with this game was obliterated. Finally, after staring at the bootstrapping loader on and off for a couple days of agony, I switched to google chrome. Things ran smoothly...
  12. Motag8tor

Yeah, that'll be about enough of that :P
  13. Motag8tor

guess who's going to post next

This particular apple appears rotten to the core. Wouldn't you say Anoop?
  14. Motag8tor

Count to 10,000

5363 Why does this thread always go so much faster than the 'count to 50 before a mod does' thread? If you guys put as much effort into that one as you do this one, you'd probably catch us slipping eventually. :P Oh....Hodor! Hodor!
  15. Motag8tor

Fort battle chat

It was Chatango for sure. Apel is spot on. Thank goodness we don't have to use it anymore!
  16. Motag8tor

Not so fast you two. I bet Apel is still paying attention right?...
  17. Motag8tor

Count to 10,000

5443 Thank you Zem. I was wondering where some of these numbers came from. :D
  18. Motag8tor

Fort battle swap set, but not executed

Kid Rox confirmed his target being set on me as well, but perhaps he was simply mistaken. No worries. In my 4 years of fortin, this would be the first I've seen of the issue. I think we can all live with that kind of infrequent, random blip. Thanks for checking it out. :)
  19. Motag8tor

Fort battle swap set, but not executed

For your reference Sly... http://www.westforts.com/en15/battles/battle/25229 The mishap occurred at the end of round 15, beginning of round 16. I set to swap off of Soldier tower with Kid Rox. A green arrow showed for the last 30 seconds+ of round 15. Still, only I moved and the...
  20. Motag8tor

You've disappointed me by not guessing correctly Apel! Back me up Sami...