Search results

1. Derek1982

Ranged Vs. Melee

You're probably right, but I like to have my curiosity massaged ;)
  2. Derek1982

Problem logging into fort battles

Completed that step also and even checked in flash setting and West.en15 is showing as an allowed website. Have emailed Adobe and waiting to hear back.
  3. Derek1982

Ranged Vs. Melee

In anticipation of the new world, I seek answers to a few questions regarding dueling. Before I get into them all though, the two main questions I have to ask are: Ranged Vs. Melee? Which is most successful really is melee even viable with the amount of dodge and aim gear I see around the...
  4. Derek1982

If I can't get this fixed, I will still sign up but will be the duelist life for me :D
  5. Derek1982

I have visited the adobe flash player help section and tried absolutely everything they have suggested including all of the above and nothing works!! Step 1: Turn on Flash Only allow Flash to run on websites that you trust. On your computer, open Chrome. Go to the site with the video or...
  6. Derek1982

Each time I try to log into a fort battle I am faced with the same error message: Beginning connection to server ... Failed to establish a connection to the server. Please make sure that network ports 1582 and 1028 aren't blocked by a router or firewall. If you're sure the ports aren't...
  7. Derek1982

New World - Idaho

Going off topic but it saves me creating another thread, does anyone actually play the adventure mode? Having not played for years I look forward to dueling and fort fighting again but after taking a look at adventures, it feels more like a backward step in imagination and innovation and I'd go...
  8. Derek1982

Duelist build help.

What sort of ratio should appearance/tactics be in comparison to aim/dodge? I was thinking 1 point in appearance and tactics for every 2 points in aim and dodge, is this too heavy?
  9. Derek1982

Duelist build help.

BUMP :)
  10. Derek1982

New World - Idaho

Just want to get a feel for how enthusiastic folk are for this new world before I decide if it is worth putting my boots back on. Anyone excited and ready to start over... again?
  11. Derek1982

Regeneration Gear

Cheers, just another 6-7 months to find out for sure :)
  12. Derek1982

Regeneration Gear

"Your world needs to get the 3rd reward from Valentine 2014 event to unlock this questline." Does Colorado meet this criteria?
  13. Derek1982

Regeneration Gear

Is the Sleepyhead set still the best choice for energy regeneration and if so, where does one get the night belt and night scarf from?
  14. Derek1982

Dueling Skills

I don't like secrets and I don't like outdated wiki pages, a product without instructions is as useful as a red light in GTA. Who do I complain to about this ;)
  15. Derek1982

Dueling Skills

As I remember it, reflex vs vigor and toughness vs shooting was calculated at 1/3 of the value as reflex vs shooting and toughness vs vigor. Is this still about right or less now?
  16. Derek1982

Dueling Skills

Can anyone give me a brief understanding or what skills are relevant for duelling today please. Q1) Is it all about aim and dodge when choosing ranged or is appearance as important or more so? Q2) Is melee resistance still a viable build, if so how does reflex/toughness work against...
  17. Derek1982

Character Class / Profession

Not much has changed then, decided upon Adventurer class as for much of the time I will be working away playing catch up. Thanks for the input.
  18. Derek1982

Character Class / Profession

Have been out of the game long enough that I have reset to noob level. Can anyone give me reasons for and against choosing each character class and profession as I have no clue where to begin and even less of a clue of where I am headed.
  19. Derek1982

The West Classic - Coming Soon

Signed. 14 so far, 86 to go :)
  20. Derek1982

The West Classic - Coming Soon

You'll have to wait for 2009 to come around again for the bugs to get ironed out.