Search results

1. bc74

Voting World Migrating

dont mind migrating, but want to stay with all of my friends, and do not want to go to a world in which you must pay for premium to do everything useful.
  2. bc74

Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

first one i paid for, all i got was one piece of liquorice. that was enough for me. not going to be insulted any further.
  3. bc74

Halloween quest bug (done last year)

doing the right job, but not getting the composite sketch. therefore, i cannot duel my evil twin.
  4. bc74

Roadmap 2011 Feedback

granite on the other hand, not so much. 2000, 2500 are the prices on the market for 1 granite. what i am complaining about is that its driving the prices way up for everything and getting worse every day. eventually, if someone finishes a product worth 2-3 hundred, but had to pay 2000 for...
  5. bc74

Roadmap 2011 Feedback

my good but turning bad, and becoming ugly is crafting. the more people need a $2 glass of water, the more $#&*% out there are becoming greedy and putting these simple items on the market for $2500. i refuse to pay this, and so i am stuck doing all of these level 10 jobs all day in order to...
  6. bc74

poker fix

all online poker games have a timer. not real money. your characters money earned from jobs. you win, you have more money for purchases, etc. you lose....you lose.
  7. bc74

Update: Poker comments

oops, i posted a thread in the ideas section about this just now. didnt know there was already a topic on this. i see there are similar complaints/suggestions, however.
  8. bc74

poker fix

1. sound would be nice 2. the scroll bar on the right moves too fast. it lists everything that happens. who the dealer is, blind, what cards are, or if you take a pi$$. NOT NECESSARY because... 3. cards arent shown at the end so nobody knows who won, who had what hand, etc unless you...
  9. bc74

The absence of greenhorn quest serie

level 87 worker, world 10
  10. bc74

This is pants

if you arent wearing dockers....you're just wearing pants.
  11. bc74

Halloween Quests

got the holiday item, but never received any trick, or treat quests from henry and maya.
  12. bc74

Closed: luck

i didnt see a section for complaints. If "they" read it, the seed has been planted...
  13. bc74

maybe there is no good solution. i do like how some things are hard to find but if someone has been playing the game on a daily basis for a year....they should be rewarded i would think. some kind of tally on a persons character? how many hrs they have done a job, or how long they have been...
  14. bc74

it makes the game even out, i reckon, but when i do nothing but high luck jobs for hundreds upon hundreds of hours.....and cannot find anything i need or dont already have? the game gets awfully boring. others have found the lump, note part one, etc and have taken the next steps all the way to...
  15. bc74

World 9 Problem

same thing just happened to me. i previously accepted path 1 on the raid, but cannot do bounty hunter yet if that makes any difference. 2.5 hour journey wasted i guess..
  16. bc74

Should religion be illegal?

it definitely has contributed to a lot war/death. however...if you're talking USA? That would obviously contradict what our country was founded on. Even those who dont believe in god would have to agree with me there. just as i can believe, you can choose not to. Freedom.......
  17. bc74

JR's Movie of the Week -- "Mad Max" Trilogy (1979-81-85)

a few other oldies but goodies: the deer hunter cool hand luke one flew over the cuckoos nest
  18. bc74

JR's Movie of the Week -- "Mad Max" Trilogy (1979-81-85)

Apocalypse Now= good stuff
  19. bc74

1.28 bs?

what did he use, a cannon?
  20. bc74

New store feature?

i like this update. so many of us wanted a solution to the long wait between re joining towns and this nailed it.