Search results

1. braetwalda

The Dead Savant

Although locating an exit had proved problematic, with Dante wandering the bland featureless corridors of the rebel base for what seemed like hours, actually leaving had proved to be no problem at all. After all the sentries positioned at the pair of checkpoints he’d passed through were there to...
  2. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

(ooc: well...that didn't go to plan) "What do you mean the town is stopping itself from growing larger?" Jack asked in a confused voice having missed the earlier part of the conversation, with Cassie then going on to explain the situation a little further "Malls, fast food chains, shipping...
  3. braetwalda

Active Roleplayers and RPs

I don't think I'm even in DS anymore, Dante was last seen heading for a bar / walking off into the sunset which to be fair is probably for the best. I'll look at getting a Horror story post written some time during the week.
  4. braetwalda

so...it's just the two of us then?
  5. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

Cassie wasn't particularly sure how she would go about arranging her own death, or even if she wanted to, though it did warrant some careful consideration on her part and more than a little research to make sure it was done properly "I did try and tell Jack that I'd wind up having to pretend I...
  6. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

“So…you’re a time traveller?” Cassie said in a confused voice, quietly wondering what Jack would make of this and whether or not there was any relevant lore within the collection of journal’s and note books he carried around with him. Despite being of that particular world she still found it...
  7. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

Despite Arda’s efforts it had been clear to Cassie’s predatory senses that the girl hadn’t slept in her room however she hadn’t quite expected her to appeared in a nimbus of light, or take her unexplained presence within her still locked room quite so calmly “that will get you killed one day”...
  8. braetwalda

Sure, feel free to join, Just Another Horror Story might be your best bet as it's relatively new and lightweight, so joining and catching up with the story should be pretty easy
  9. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

When the night finally fell it would fall fast, engulfing the world in an inky blackness that even the stars refused to penetrate. Aside from the sound of some muffled conversation going on in the next room there would be no further interaction between Arda and the pair of huntsmen that night...
  10. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

Upon hearing Arda uttering the "V" word Jack would round on the girl "Why don't you say that a little louder, there are people on the other side of the street that didn't hear you!" he said in a fierce whisper that said that he was less than impressed by her lack of discretion "...as far as I'm...
  11. braetwalda

The Tiran Wars: Liberty, at all Costs

They had eventually found her a tent, and although it was nowhere near as spacious as her previous dwelling and she currently lacked the energy to bend the fabric of reality to her will in order to do so, it would more than suffice for her and Sync's needs. She had spent the remainder of the day...
  12. braetwalda

Count to 10,000

8482 Sure is Johann, not like the good ol’ days
  13. braetwalda

Count to 10,000

8472 ...well that's unfortunate
  14. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

So Sammy had been here, albeit briefly, which was a start and it would appear from what he'd just been told that she had spoken with the maid meaning that they now had a lead to follow. All in all Jack was rather satisfied with the outcome of this little endeavour. What he wasn't quite so happy...
  15. braetwalda

I know the feeling, after everyone met up in Tiran there was supposed to be this epic battle against the mage in the hood and the goblins, I even had Mei's brother set to arrive, only Daner decided to seal the door behind him...yeah...I was a touch miffed about that.
  16. braetwalda

Count to 10,000

8467 One drink ain't enough Jack you better make it three, I want to get drunk I'm gonna make it real clear, I want one bourbon, one scotch and one beer
  17. braetwalda

That would probably work out quite nicely, I’ve still got a load of loose ends etc to tie off so there’s still plenty of time until we reach the point where we need a new storyline. Here’s hoping it’s a little more coherent than what I came up with.
  18. braetwalda

Cool, I'll wish you all the best with that. On an unrelated topic does anyone have any idea's / plans as to where they'd like Tiran to go? I was going to hand it over to Zem so she could run her plot idea however considering how busy she is that may not be viable so having a plan B would...
  19. braetwalda

The Tiran Wars: Liberty, at all Costs

Once everyone had caught up on the events that had led them all up to this point in time the rest of the day was unsurprisingly spent recuperating from the long journey’s they’d all had and the various injuries that had been sustained as a result of them, With Khalid meanwhile leaving to arrange...
  20. braetwalda

Just Another Horror Film

As Arda's spell took effect and she descended into the past she would notice that her surroundings would take on an almost ethereal texture like it all simply made up of coloured mist and could be scattered by a single deep breath. From where she was stood she was able to watch the comings and...