Search results

1. Opening items

It would be good if we could open multiple of the same items at one time. For example you have 100 bag with a common product instead of clicking open 100 times maybe you could shift click to open all at once? Vertitude
  2. Cant start independance day qust

ok thank you Vertitude
  3. Cant start independance day qust

thanks How do you know this? lol I have tried to goto ghost town but cant walk there has no quests are open Vertitude
  4. Cant start independance day qust

Any reason why I cant start the questline on Colorado yet other worlds I can start ok? Thanks Vertitude
  5. Looking for a Town?

InGame Name: Vertitude Character Level (XP/XP): 14 Current Residency: none Previous Residency: none Accumulated Contributions: none Cash/Bank Account: 2k+ Highest Attribute: strength 1st Highest Skill: stamina 2nd Highest Skill: hiding 3rd Highest Skill: leadership Intended Character...
  6. Tiger Town

Bourbon City are Recruiting new members Please message Vertitude or Kahboose in game for invite Regards Vertitude
  7. Looking for Town

HI I am pure builder lvl 89 looking to join town/alliance to help build forts Regards Vertitude
  8. Looking to join town

HI I am pure builder lvl 89 looking to join town/alliance to help build forts
  9. Resolved Dodging pure spec

is there a list of jobs for this spec anywhere? Thanks
  10. The Lions Den

This town is free to anyone who pm's me in game first come first served town lvl is 47339 pts Vertitude
  11. 500 error

Had these constant all day.
  12. Resolved Song book

i am also lvl 58 pure builder and cant do Evangelizin. you cant get full pilgrim set to do Evangelizing as you need Evangelizing to get song book to complete set lol
  13. Resolved Song book

Is it possible for pure builder to get the song book? or will i need to start putting all my points into appearance to allow Evangelizing? Thanks
  14. Pitiful- Worker Quest Line

i am on this questline and cant beat the bounty hunter annoying has hell :(
  15. Ghost Town

Ok Thanks
  16. OLD NO7 Recruiting

Howdy Are you looking for a town? Then look no further than the OLD NO7. The town with the best Whiskey in The West. You want to join to help the town build and grow or just for the Whiskey? Just send me Telegram and ill get back to you. Regards Vertitude
  17. Ghost Town

I Delete old town logo then upload my own but goes back to old one for some reason. really annoying
  18. Ghost Town

Hi I have just taken charge of a ghost town but it wont let me upload my own logo even though it tells me i have uploaded it succsessfully. is there a way round this? thanks
  19. Class quests

thats my point!!! they stay same no matter what class. surely would be better if quests were more suited to your class..
  20. Class quests

what i am trying to say is like this. In w 12 i am a soldier and a quest is to collect grain beans and corn?? Why would a soldier do that??? that should be a quest for workers. I know what joker says that you are greenhorn till 10. thats why i said up until lvl everyone gets same...