Search results

1. Noobmic

Quest: Already completed

@Big John1970 , I'm lvl 150 for over one year.
  2. Noobmic

Quest: Already completed

Type of Bug: Quest Description: When I try to accept quest it says that I already completed that quest. See print-screen:
  3. Noobmic

Week 9 bidding is now open!

noobmic; W11; Gustav Sickley; bid: $1,000,000
  4. Noobmic

Can't buy item from Mobile Trader

Until 2/3 days ago I bought a lot of items from trader, usually items lvl 120+ that cost at least 10k
  5. Noobmic

This is really annoying, I get money from usable items ($1000/$5000) and when I try to buy I cannot ... if someone duels me what should I do? Please fix.
  6. Noobmic

You cannot buy this item! In-game name: Noobmic Affected worlds: W11, I don't play on other worlds Browser: Google Chrome Version 33.0.1750.117 m on Windows 8.1 Type of Bug: Other, maybe Market Description: See print screen: https://imageshack.com/i/m9nnzcj When I try to buy Black...
  7. Noobmic

Unfair duelling!!!

Or you can leave town ... and you will not get dueled.
  8. Noobmic

The West World Records 5

Coming back a little here :) Most total items: 15809 http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=742fdb25add4212240317763fb4ac3cbe7154381
  9. Noobmic

Pictures of old avatars

I still use initial avatar. Images are:
  10. Noobmic

Cannot collect construction items

For the Independency day event, I encounter a couple of issues. Using Chrome 27 on Windows 8 this happened one time in 2 days (6 & 7 July). Using Chrome 27 on OSX 10.7.5 tends to happen all the time. For example I had for the 3rd construction (150 nuggets 7:59:xx) spent pacific bound to move...
  11. Noobmic

Is anyone still active here ?

Last week I just migrated my account to W11. At least there I have more things to buy from market ... No town for me, so it doesn't really matter what world I am. The only think that I miss is rank 1 in Hall of fame :(
  12. Noobmic

Cannot create products (by crafting)

Yes, you are right, that's another work-around.
  13. Noobmic

Cannot create products (by crafting)

In-game name: Noobmic Affected worlds: W2 (.net) Browser: Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 m Short description: As blacksmith I cannot create products Description: If I go to Character -> Blacksmith I don't see any product that I can create (if I check "Hide unavailable materials" all products are...
  14. Noobmic

display error

@abskay - there is a caching error ... if you clear your browser cache the problem should be solved.
  15. Noobmic

[Bug] Cannot place bid

On World 2 I have an issue, before the update I placed a bid for one item , value $9000, max value is $10000, and now I wanted to buy it with instant buy (paying $10000), but I don't have any button to place a bid ... Auction will end in 2 days. Image: Info: Game Version: v1.35...
  16. Noobmic

The (Old) West World Records

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=e76934611c35a8c6cc60c86ee9e2f864aab26b13 Total items in inventory: 8583 Total distinct items: 765 Total buy price: $ 4496237 Total sell price: $ 2247182
  17. Noobmic

P&P So...

@Duduie, you are right, the problem with ingame forum is a little harder to use, but much more convenient (if it ware like here too see last posts, a better pagination, to work on mobile browsers and to be public by default without the need to be in a town or your town to be invited). Still as...
  18. Noobmic

P&P So...

Nothing special ... doing jobs, sending telegrams. There isn't something to make us active now, and the level of disappointment is pretty high.
  19. Noobmic

Scrolling for mobile

@Da Twista - it happened for me when I had HTC Desire with android, opera and FireFox browser. Now with Samsung galaxy S2 with default android browser I have the same issue. My conclusion is for every Android default browser ... and others.
  20. Noobmic

Scrolling for mobile

That's wrong I do JavaScript for over 6 years and I never wrote this kind of code and also who write this type of code should find another job. At least for JavaScript/Web you should code a thing and work everywhere + minor adjustments (maximum of 1% of code for specific browsers). Regarding...