Search results

1. Halloween Quest Repeatable?

I have done the entire Level 12 Halloween quest a long time ago Today I have gone up to the part when I gave the Bartender Sheriff's Report, talked to the Sheriff about Rumor; then the trail died off. I rode off to the spot where the Old Woman should be, but other than the Forest Meadow...
  2. Random Product Jobs

Good morning. I am not saying pure Charisma + Trading is bad; WTM has given me a lot of stuff; but I was thinking. What are the products one get from Breaking Up Gangs? What's the Product % at max LP? Also the same for White Water Transport & Building Palisade :) Thanks! It will also...
  3. Fort Battle Stat Cap?

Just curious: According to my calculations, in Full Jeremiah Johnson clothes + gun sets, Cartwright's Horse, Firework Rocket, I can push to 86.7 Accuracy on Ground when defending, with 200+ Resistance (from Hiding & clothes+gun sets), by putting 158 Attributes into Mobility, all 423 Skill...
  4. Resolved Holiday Set

Last year I couldn't complete the Christmas Quests.. By the beginning of December of 2011, I underwent a total respec and completed Christmas Star; yet I didn't get the Snowman's hat then I realized I didn't have the Christmas Sled as well, but I read here and found that because I missed...
  5. The First Level 120

Congratulations to Artagnan for reaching level 120 on World 1 ! Hoof Hearted ftw
  6. Red Dawn Remake

Just read the news on Hong Kong Yahoo, content includes some Americans planning to remake the purely hate-mongering movie 'Red Dawn', changing the 'bad guys' to the PLA, and pretty much calling upon all Americans to 'kill the Chinese Invaders'. Also, the 'Eight-One' (meaning August 1st, the...
  7. P&P THE Second Jdeazy On The Rise :D

You see, The Last Stage is pretty much dormant... They suddenly appear and ask us to kick a town member ties007; 1) 'or they will ask everyone of their petty alliance to attack us', 2) Take our fort. They're friends with 'RW' too! Never heard of it. At least, I don't understand crap some...
  8. Gatling Guns and Cannons

I am a frequent fort fighter in World 1. and it happens to me that it CAN get kinda stupid in a maxed-out Large Fort battle. More than a hundred people will parish but if defenders are willing to die on the walls Attackers rarely, VERY rarely can take it down. So I am suggesting that Forts can...
  9. P&P Join US. We're the RESISTANCE

Miestas Parish Alliance Second Galactic Empire Rough Riders ramnants of the ETC Lonesome Dove Hoof Hearted Spartans Freedom Alliance The above mentioned Towns and Alliances actively participated in defying the conquest of the -TW- imperialists. We're not looking forward to tagging you and...
  10. Education systems in different coutries

You should really hear the stories of parents in Hong Kong, FORCING (now I am certain of FORCING, because they're taken to tutor classes one after the other against their will. Luckily my parents didn't... my friends aren't so lucky :sad:) their kids to give up their leisure time and go to...
  11. Straightly Propaganda Material (Soviet Union Style)

Greetings, our revolutionary brothers & sisters! It is time for us to stand up against the -TW- & -SB- Capitalists, exploiters of the people of World One! What builders have built, resources everyone gathered, were hijacked by these monsters a long time ago. Until moments ago, the UPRISING...
  12. Talisman

Can anybody tell me what's the use of a Talisman? I got it right aftert I got Notes Part 2... just wondering what's the use of a Talisman?