Search results

1. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

and my patient is running out everyday with you... but i am still there because is really worth!
  2. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

MY GODNESS! ok ok ok ! i made a mistake... it was 12% but dont you realize that having a +120 resistance is a massive bonus? and even a +4 or +6 bonus in an exponential curve is equal to +400 - +500 skill point? they will make even more restricted for people that use nuggets and the game will...
  3. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

AGAIN! READ WHAT I TYPED ! IS ALL THERE! you re really a thick head but i am enjoying your tenacity! 100% single event item 120% single item from shop + 1,2% each upgrade! 140% event sets complete divided by N items! but with sets you get something like that massive +120 resistance.... tell...
  4. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

HOW YOU WANT TO SHOW, YOU RE NOT READING ... i have posted 20 message when one was worth enought just because you 2 cant read...and now my idea is lost in the sands
  5. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

is the exact opposite.... What is your point? they buy that domination, it lasts. after some mounth they lose it.. like now ? Its an unfixable issue because the core cause is the fact that each new event set has to be stronger than the last, endless power creep renders . use your mind and read...
  6. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

dont feel insulted by my copy-paste of your msg... i am done tipying if you dont understand... you got the answer in your words but you dont get it.... is simply irritating me.... you got a fixity of thought ...release it and stop tipying non sense.... fixity (ˈfɪksɪtɪ) n, pl -ties 1. the...
  7. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

i will stop speaking because you dont want to understand... the last thing i can say to you before going away and leaving you without any help is that this thing is just happened with golden guns... the golden weapon has the same ratio of the last event weapons , they are better in same way...
  8. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

you dont understand the point...... shop item % range can be rearranged by them to their please... more player mean more money... maybe you take less money for a short period than you harvest and the cicle will repeat over and over... I thought at their interess during all the process like the...
  9. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

if they keep increasing % the game will die... if you re a game producer with a big background of player and it has already won some trophy ,you try to keep it alive! that patch could be the kick that start the endless circle chase needed for an online rpg card game... keep the game alive was...
  10. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

why the hell is that complicated? yes, event sets will be stronger when you complete it... but shops item will be stronger picked singularly.... take the graph i did... and they will give you extra bonus. special bonus like % bonus money , resistance , +x attack in ff , +%exp ecc.. will be...
  11. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

My english is not the best , it's not my first language... but i used MAIUSC to emphasize the importance of a good lecture of the huge ammount of probability i gave you ! AND BY THE WAY that is a constructive answer! that is all we need , the free will to decide what item's card give us the...
  12. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

ARE YOU READING? i explained it 3 times! and its really clear ! you are clearly trying to provocate me... be constructive ! sorry but i havent got time if you cant read carefully or once more.... PANKREAS, you take a normal item of level 127 and you patch it .... you put his skill/point to 1.2...
  13. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

you got the normal item: unused , useless and a waste for their database. you got the event item that will increase constantly over time their power or in the distribution of the skill. than you take a normal item of level 127 and you patch it .... you put his skill/point to 1.2 , way ... way...
  14. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Because after that patch you dont have a single horse that run in a straight line but 2 that will run in a circle! where someone that upgrade patched item from the shop can boost his horse to reach the other! When i thoght that , i got some limits and purpose... but generally i think that you...
  15. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

explain better please... like this seems that you dont like it regardless
  16. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

HI GUYS!! I havent read all the 57 pages or seen that idea somewhere soo i will put in on the table! With my experience of that game that come from w4 , from "eldorado" and right now directly from "colorado" meanwhile studying balance of sistems , mathematich , art and last but not least the...