Search results

1. Pankreas PorFavor

Crafting ranking

Can someone explain the columns in the new Crafting ranking? I am comparing the numbers in my stats and in the ranking and I can't find the connection? OK, Craft pts is easy, but the others? What is "Diversity" column? I see that this is what dictates your rank, but what is it actually? Column...
  2. Pankreas PorFavor

Level 5 Harper's axe

Just wanted to brag a little :) Finally got it in Arizona. With the help of many many alliance and non-alliance friends, after months of product farming, crafting, whispering, trading... it's there. I don't know if I am overreacting, but it was not easy to get 243 axes, when you understand that...
  3. Pankreas PorFavor

Sleepyhead set items not upgradeable

I forgot - is there a specific reason why almost all of the sleepyhead set items cannot be upgraded? If I am not mistaken, only the Bear (fort weapon) is upgradeable. Why not the other items?
  4. Pankreas PorFavor

Energy buff error

I reported this a long time ago, but nothing happened... How is it possible that in two different places you use two different formulas for the same thing? When you use an energy buff, your energy bar will say one thing, and the pop up message says something else: Your energy increased to 104...
  5. Pankreas PorFavor

Valentine's Day 2017 discussion

Maybe other people will have comments, I will start with this one: I play in AZ and Briscoe. The large heart bag is on discount in both worlds, so I will assume it is not a coincidence. While it is a really nice thing to do, it is at the same time a sort of a slap in the face for those who...
  6. Pankreas PorFavor

Investigating energy buffs

I used a few premium medals today - energy, automation and income. That means my max energy is at 150. If I use an energy buff that gives +15% energy, I should get 150 x 0.15 = 22.5 energy points. I understand that it has to be rounded to a whole number, but just how does that work? My energy...
  7. Pankreas PorFavor

Fresh Tomato Salad

Bug fix for v2.35: "More tomatoes! Previously it was not possible to consume more than one fresh tomato salad. Now you can eat as many as you want!" OK, but... how do I get more than one fresh tomato salad? As far as I can see, the only way to get it is from a quest. Or, you can buy it on...
  8. Pankreas PorFavor

Name of 2015 Parade set items

Would it be possible to change the name of the parade set items? It is too similar to Christopher's parade set items, and if you want to filter your inventory to find only 2015 parade set items, it looks like this: One sees both sets mixed. It is possible to filter only Christopher's set...
  9. Pankreas PorFavor

Weekend sale in the UPB shop

I am just curious - why isn't there a sale in the UPB shop in Colorado? There is a sale in W1 (glossy prem chests for 1600 bonds!), W12, Arizona, even Alamogordo (beta world) but not in CO. This is the first time I noticed this, is it normal?
  10. Pankreas PorFavor

upgraded venomous snake

I played with the codes a little bit to simulate the upgrade of the snake: what does it mean: "10% item level bonus / skill and attribute"? it increases the bonuses from other items you have equipped? if you're wearing pants that give 10 aim, you'll have 11?
  11. Pankreas PorFavor

quest tracker not showing

I reported this a few days ago, but the conclusion was that it's not a bug. And in AZ everything works ok, but in W12, it doesn't. Here's the situation: If you go to Settings > Interface and disable the Quest tracker - it is not visible in the interface anymore. If you want it to appear...
  12. Pankreas PorFavor

Quest tracker not showing

I disabled the quest tracker and now I can't get it back. I also unchecked the Notebook, it disappeared, but when I enabled it again, it showed up. But not the Quest tracker... It is quite useful to have it, please have the devs check it ASAP.
  13. Pankreas PorFavor

Mortician is messed up

The stats in town's mortician aren't showed properly, looks like something is wrong with the alignment because the row name (e.g. "All duels") is ok, but the corresponding number is about 1.5 lines below (shown in "Duels won" row). That makes the last items in the list not visible.
  14. Pankreas PorFavor

The West 2013 or "Quo vadis, Inogames?"

I'm sure there will be people who will find this post pessimistic, whining or something along those lines, but I still need to write it because I am worried. I know, I know - there have always been posts like this, with every change there is a lot of posts that claim that The West is dying, but...
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

building forts and achievements

I just noticed that building a fort doesn't count for construction achievements. Was that always the case, or is it new in v2.01? Becasue it doesn't make a lot of sense, in my opinion... It's the same job - same skills are needed, motivation for constructiong town buildings drops when you build...
  16. Pankreas PorFavor

New Hall of Fame - with achievements

Proposal New section in an existing Hall of Fame, or a completely new Hall of Fame to be added to the game with a list of all achievements reached on that server and players who have reached them first. Current Workaround None. Details Every time a a player on a certain server reaches an...
  17. Pankreas PorFavor

"first in server" list of achievements?

AFAIK when an achievement is reached for the first time in a server, for example when first player finishes a quest, a report jumps up in chat for everyone. Is there a list somewhere, like a hall of fame or something, where you can see who was the first to get each achievement in your server? If...
  18. Pankreas PorFavor

picking up money from a market in a ghost town?

What happened is this: I put an item for sale in the market in La Bahia, and totally forgot about it! :donkey: The item is sold, but now the town is back to it's original state, and I can't move there to pick up the money - none of the characters that are still there are duelable, and there is...
  19. Pankreas PorFavor

RESOLVED: where's the Fort overview button?

Howdy! A few of us joined w4 in the last week to see what this "Games mastered world" thing is about. First thing I noticed was that there was no Fort overview button, and I thought maybe it will be available after reaching level 10. But it isn't. Are we missing something? How do we join the...