Search results

1. Locking Backpack Items and More

Proposal 1st- Lock Back Pack Items 2nd- Color code indications while shopping Details 1st- Have the ability to left click on your back pack item to give options of locking a quantity for NOT being sold with out being prompted of unlocking the items to sell, if locked. Example: I have 4...
  2. Chat status ability

Idea title: Be able to change your online status and more! Details of idea: 1st: I would like to have the options to change my status to "Away," "Off line (be invisible while online)," or online. 2nd to have the ability to post a phrase, updates, or personal status when people try to chat...
  3. Resolved Market Inventory Bug?

I noticed when looking through the market at no time while hovering over the left inventory column nor after clicking on the item to the left and seeing the different prices of that item the hovering pop up does not indicated if it is in your inventory or not like the pop ups will while in a...
  4. Note Page Pop Up

Idea title: Note Page Pop up (Icon) Details of Idea: Have an icon implemented to allow easy access to the notebook tab as opposed to having to go through reports to get there. Visual Aid: Possible to have an icon which resembles the DoI (pen and quill) Reasons for submitting: I can't be...
  5. Founding a town

if you click on a town icon to found it can you tell if someone else is all ready there founding it too? Will there be their icon at that spot at well? Or will it not let you found in that spot if someone else is already building but their Icon is not visible? I am building a town and I...
  6. Fort Size

Is there anyway of knowing the size of a fort prior to founding a town?
  7. Resolved Sleeping in the Fort

So I am pretty sure that I was asleep in the fort and I was dueled. Am I misstaken? Can a person sleeping in the fort barracks, unlike your town hotel, still be dueled? Can anyone help with this answer?
  8. Best Dueler in town

it would be nice to show off a little bit in the mortician. Highest counting hit in a duel88 damage (Sir Slop Jaw Sally) Highest counting hit received in a duel104 damage (Thanor) Best dueler of the townHot Moose Knuckle (484 damage) Best dueling opponentKBubbaK (531 damage) A link to the...
  9. Sheriff or Town Marshal Icon

Can the game have an icon (like a sheriffs badge) in the town member’s area to promote only one person to a town marshal or sheriff? This position doesn’t have to have privileges like a town counselor or founder, but maybe a perk like dueling ability of one more level higher and maybe an extra...