Search results

1. Bugs arising from the latest 'fix' (and I use the term VERY losely).

UPDATE - I found Edward D. Cope... took me some time - but I did it!!!
  2. Bugs arising from the latest 'fix' (and I use the term VERY losely).

Well now this is strange... I have BOTH - Giant of the Land AND Giant of the Ocean. Only thing is... Only Barnam Brown shows up. I can't find Edward D. Cope anywhere. So should I just CANCEL that said quest (Giant of the Ocean)?
  3. Ratatouille with fish

THANK YOU!! A friend told me after I had posted the message...
  4. Ratatouille with fish

Not sure where to really put this - so move it if you have to... How am I suppose to do the new quest "Save Oktoberfest - Level 69" when you can't find "Ratatouille with fish" ?!?!? In the quest "Henry is on Vacation" - you only get ONE (and for the Oktoberfes quest you need 2) - and there's...
  5. Not a bug Bug in Quest Prison Brothers

AHHH OK.... thanks!!!
  6. the murder quest

I followed a quest line someone showed me for this quest - and I thought I had to do all of them, before I got to the Duel. Can it be done over? Like start again from the begining and get all the stuff again?
  7. Not a bug Bug in Quest Prison Brothers

I was doing the Quest "Prison Brothers: To The Rescue" and I am at the end where you have to "Shoot the Masked Bandit". I've shot him several times and WON the battle, but it won't give me credit for it. https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4846/39876235813_827651763d.jpg