Search results

1. Rare items are not.

AYE!!! Those boxes never seem to have anything decent in them... It may also be time to look over what is in each box/chest. Who wants to buy a box for $5.8k or 175 Bonds/Nuggets only to get some crappy gear that you already have a dozen of? Make all of the chests have something worthwhile in...
  2. Script TW-Calc

It has updated now. Thanks a lot, Tom! :)
  3. Script TW-Calc

Just wondering when the new recipes will be added to the TW-Calc script. Under Settings: Replace native craft window in the menu by Westcalc craft window. In order to see the new recipes, that setting needs to be disabled... Or you will only see up to level 700. Until the script gets updated...
  4. Update Feedbacks - 2.102

This game is getting more and more "Free to play, but PAY to win"... I've said this a few times, but it has gotten so much worse lately. I've tried getting some well known fort fighters to join battles... They were tanks... They refuse... REFUSE... To come to battles. Why should they? When...
  5. Increase Maximum Friends

*BUMP!!!* Again... :P :D
  6. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Awesome! Thank you so much Petee! :) I completely agree... You and your team have done a LOT for the people in this game... You all made our game a lot easier thanks to all the great work you all have done. :) :D :cool:
  7. Increase Maximum Friends

*BUMP!!!* Still an issue....... :confused: Hint hint!!! :rolleyes:
  8. Website TW-DB.info - English support

Good luck Petee!!! Do you need anything? If you have to order a new one.. Do you need some donations? Thanks for all you do. :)
  9. Chef Weapon Set

The Chef set definitely should not have been upgradeable.. Period. Just the regular level set is over-powered. Add on extra levels and why bother even showing up to a battle anymore? We've seen people who used to be able to hold a tower for 10 rounds be obliterated in 3... maybe... sometimes...
  10. Farewell Comrades!

*RUMGLOMPS!!!* :D Sad to see you step down from the CM position, but I'll be happy if you actually get to just play the game for a change. ;):)
  11. Farewell in the name of the Almighty Brown Tie

Nooooooo.... Futu! :( I'm so sad to hear you're leaving us. You've always been a great source of information and entertainment. You will be missed! I hope you at least pop back to visit us once in a while. Take care and all the best to you. *SAD HUGS!* :(
  12. Migration from old worlds.

I still have not seen any in-game announcement to let everyone know that the worlds would be closing... I've had to deal with a family death and funeral, otherwise I would have been announcing it in the Saloons whenever I could... But I haven't been able to be online as much lately. I'll...
  13. Friends list

I've asked for the Friend Limit to be increased a few times... Inno doesn't seem to believe that anyone could have that many friends. :p I still have 25+ on my wait list in a few worlds and full on all but one... I think (not counting old worlds that are being closed). With people migrating...
  14. Migration from old worlds.

Yes... Worlds 10, 11 and 12 will be closing on the 21st of February 2018 at 23:59 PM. They changed their minds about World 1... closure has been delayed until maybe the end of the year. Official announcement: https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/world-closures.57619/
  15. Migration from old worlds.

Could we please get an in-game announcement on the worlds that are closing? There still are some that do not know about the world closure that is looming in the near future. It would be great if we could have both: - An in-game pop up as you log on that says WORLD CLOSING and a count down...
  16. Migration from old worlds.

Thank you Patz! You've always done so many awesome things for people... I wish more people were like you. :) <3
  17. Migration from old worlds.

Thanks DT! I hope you had a great holiday. :) I hope there there will be lots of time. I know it's a big deal... The first announcement just said "in February", so I was concerned people would be scrambling. There are a few of us that are spreading the word, so more people know than when...
  18. Migration from old worlds.

Yes... I don't want anyone left behind. Or have them try to log on one day and are not able to. I like Lucky's idea of sending them an email to whatever address they used to sign up for The West. If they are on vacation mode, there's no other way to let them know. The best way to announce is...
  19. Migration from old worlds.

So.. On w1... I sent a telegram out to EVERYONE left on the world... 534 people... I've had multiple replies saying they had no clue that the world was going to close. I will try to do the same on w11 and w12... It takes time to copy/paste everyone's name into the telegram. If only INNO...
  20. Migration from old worlds.

I hope there is an in-game announcement so those who do not know yet will have time to prepare. Since I wrote my original post, I found a couple others who did not know that the worlds were closing. Please make sure they are all given enough time!