Search results

1. Petee

Website TW-DB.info - English support

It should be up again. Took quite a lot of work, I'm really sorry for the almost week long downtime. But I hope things should be a lot more stable at the new hosting company.
  2. Petee

After waiting for the current hosting company not to do anything about our issue for a day, I bought a new hosting yesterday and I am in the process of restoring it. Could be up later today if things go right.
  3. Petee

The website and calculator are down due to issues with the server, I might have to order a new one and redeploy everything. Could take days. :(
  4. Petee

We have some downtime right now related to system upgrade, thanks for your patience. The current downtime will end soon, but there is more to come this evening.
  5. Petee

Thanks to everyone for reporting the issue. Yes, the domain expired, abedy said he didn't receive any notification of impeding expiration, but he promptly extended it. It should be working for everyone by now, but it may depend on some local caching. I also just updated the site with new items...
  6. Petee

Wow, now that is some real appreciation. :D Thanks to everyone for being amazing.
  7. Petee

If it's the President of Lazy Njubs International, then yes. :) Sorry to everyone for not being here often to update the site (unless a few times a year counts as often). Can't assure you it will be better in the future, but at least now I fixed some issues with the data import, so updating the...
  8. Petee

Sorry for my late response. (1) I was on holiday in Egypt, (2) I think I'm having problems with email notifications from T-W forums recently. I'll try to fiddle with the settings a bit... As xShteff already said, it's now fixed - also thanks to him being very persistent in reaching me. :D The...
  9. Petee

Hey guys, thanks for letting me know, the SSL certificate simply expired and apparently I forgot to set up a reminder not to forget to renew it. :) Fixed now.
  10. Petee

Sorry for the Almighty Brown Tie issues, I excluded it from the calculator just now. When I updated the site yesterday, I didn't quite realize this will cause such issues, I suppose Inno trolled me good. :)
  11. Petee

Laural, what browser & OS do you have? Preferably, please go to http://www.useragentstring.com/ and copy the piece of text under User Agent String explained. I have tried this in a XP virtual machine and the certificate indeed wasn't validated, but I was still able to confirm the security...
  12. Petee

I just updated TW-DB with the new sets and some other recent changes in item data. As for the errors mentioned above, sorry for the late response, I somehow missed the email notification from this thread. The problem seems to be that I recently switched to another certification authority...
  13. Petee

It's my favorite number, so I think that's highly unlikely. :D If the problem ever occurred again, I would need some JavaScript error logs to find out what's wrong. F12 in Chrome, Console tab.
  14. Petee

TW-DB displays exactly those quests as completed that the game does. I hope problematic 1000 quest limit introduced recently is already being addressed by InnoGames. As for repeatable quests however, there were problems as far as I can remember. Apparently the game will reset the status of...
  15. Petee

Local data shouldn't be lost when deleting ClothCalc and installing another language version. Yes, as you correctly said, the script's language affects only our custom texts, while names of jobs and some other texts that can be easily retrieved from the game will be in the language of the server...
  16. Petee

As for quest appearing not completed: https://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=747220#post747220 As for new sets: I will do it today, as usually it didn't even occur to me since the event started. :D As for ClothCalc having some issues with precision: I'm aware of some little issues...
  17. Petee

Oh, this is just too much. Our script currently collects all the quests returned by the list displayed in the Completed tab of the Quest book, or rather by the underlying server request. All of them, I verified it works well. I am now affected by this bug too, so I took the courtesy of counting...
  18. Petee

Please let me know what reply you get. I received an email quoting some mod (I don't even know from which language version) saying that it is a TW-DB bug. But from the debugging I did with some people, it really looks like it has nothing to do with TW-DB or ClothCalc, it's just some game bug...
  19. Petee

Oh, common, guys, it's German. :D Hmm, I probably did the last translation update from Public Beta. German original texts sometimes slip there by mistake. I will redo the translation import using .net servers when I get home, thanks for reporting. Oh, by the way, since I'm already writing a...
  20. Petee

Sorry for the delay, but debugging this kind of stuff can be quite time consuming and that's not a phrase I like to hear lately. :) It has to be something specific to your gear (for my character, the clothes calculated by ClothCalc are a little better than those calculated by the game)...