Search results

1. spankysmagicpiano

Pumpkin Hunt

I am W1 and W12. Ever since the announcement, I have completed various jobs and not received any pumpkins. Am I missing something? Is it actually being run on these worlds? Anyone know?
  2. spankysmagicpiano

Easter 2017

Hi After the last event, I'm looking for Friends for the Easter event that are actually active! I personally login at least 3 times a day so it should be all good from my side i.e. sending Eggs. Send me invites through! Thanks
  3. spankysmagicpiano

Easter 2017 - Friends wanted

Hi After the last event, I'm looking for Friends for the Easter event that are actually active! I personally login at least 3 times a day so it should be all good from my side i.e. sending Eggs. Send me invites through! Thanks
  4. spankysmagicpiano

World 12 is worst for....

Helping out. I don't get this on World 1 at all but what's the point of helping to build the Circus and delivering items that will help finish the Circus quicker FOR EVERYONE and EVERYONE gets the benefit when you just get complete noobs duelling you all the time?
  5. spankysmagicpiano

Duel Not Possible for 48 Hours?

As part of the daily bond quests I only have to duel players now. I have clicked on 'Duel' on about 20 players now and each time it says 'Duel not possible for 48 Hours' I have clicked through about 8 pages to try these so it's not like I have duelled them before. Any ideas?
  6. spankysmagicpiano

Mulch Gulch is Here

Haven't got a clue what I am doing exactly and if you feel the same way.... maybe Mulch Gulch is for you. Anyone welcome.