Search results

1. Oktoberfest 2019 discussion

Just where do I find the 10 beer mugs ??
  2. New The circus fair has been taken hostage!(gone)

Me too I donated a lot to the fair not going to do it again I did it the last time too and the next day it was gone what a waste of time and goods !! :mad:
  3. New The circus fair has been taken hostage!(gone)

The fair is now I did 7 hours of building on it I'm not going waste time on it again !! :(
  4. Easter "Event" is trash

If anyone is looking for Jonquil Flowers do the job picking tobacco :)
  5. If I Ruled The World...

Me with love and kindness :) <3
  6. Bonus Code Giveaway!

You can get the Health Elixir in the Shop it cost 27 bonds or 27 gold ! :)
  7. peace flowers

I got the white Roses doing the job Berries on the 15 sec you might get rose ones first I did but then I equip the peace follower and got them
  8. I need some info

I have to have my computer work on and I don't know how long I will be without one. I see some people listed as being on Vacation how do I put myself on Vacation mode ? :confused:
  9. Paper ?

I did try the chat but no one answered me on there so I just came here !! And thank you for the info and you are right I'm old school I'll be 64 this year !! :)
  10. Paper ?

Just where do I get paper ??
  11. Okay I got the bucket now one more thing

Thank you I try that !! :D
  12. Okay I got the bucket now one more thing

Now I need a broken whiskey bottle I can't find out who you get this :confused:
  13. I need some Info

There is a quest that you need a bucket is there a job to get the bucket ?? Or is this item one that has to be crafted ?? :confused:
  14. Birthday Candles

Thank you that where I found the 7th candle but no more show up there !! :(
  15. Birthday Candles

I found 7 candles where is the 8th candle at ?? :(
  16. filtered water, the myth

I spam the job 6 times and got it on the 6 one !!
  17. filtered water, the myth

I'm doing a Quest called Space - The New Frontier and I noticed that the Quest Myth has the same stuff in it have they changed the name of the Quest ?? :confused:
  18. White Fabric and White Wreaths

Thank you will try again !! :)
  19. White Fabric and White Wreaths

I got the white wreath but what do I have to do to get white fabric !! I equipped fabric in the trading job but that did not work I'm I not doing this right ?? :confused:
  20. Oktoberfest 2016 discussion

Just what job do I have to do to get a bouquet for Maya ??