Search results

1. Rare items are not.

AYE Remove Steel lined boxes and Potions from the events. I don't even bother trying for the 48K spins, because the chances of getting junk is high. Just not worth it for me.
  2. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

SELLING UPGRADED ITEMS I would like to be able to sell old upgraded items. Currently they are not salable but what if we could sell them but only the single item is received by the buyer. Like we are selling just the original item. At least we could help smaller players with old sets that we...
  3. "Walk" option to job sites

Walk to job option Wow there are some quite involved tips and tricks in here now...I still think it will be soooo much easier to have a walk option! :P
  4. "Walk" option to job sites

I would like to have a 'walk' option to every job area, so that we can equip speed gear to get to the job and then once there change to the relevant job gear.
  5. International Fort Battles Championship Entries

Player name: Veedle World: Colorado Level: 150 Class: Worker Profession: Tonic peddler Health Points: 11250 Are you skill for Fort Battles: Yes Online/Offline: Both Leader/Entrant: Entrant
  6. Upgrading buff

Ok if you read my original post I talk about items that we cannot get any more and hence the need for the buff. The rifles you can buy to your heart's content at the town gunsmiths, so they would obviously not be included. This would be specifically for items that cannot be bought at a store.
  7. Upgrading buff

There are not many shiny clothing items left in Colorado to enable players to upgrade their sets any further, so I was thinking of a new item we can win in Tombolas or even pay for in the Store. An Upgrading buff.. we can have 5 of them...different levels of upgrading. You can use them to...
  8. Six Gun Saloon is looking for fortfighters

Town Name: Six Gun Saloom Town Rank: 9 Town Points: 834736 What classes are required: Any class as long as you want to be an active player and kick a$$ fortfighter :boone: Number of Open Positions: 12 Town Description: We are centrally located in Colorado with 32 members. We are a really nice...
  9. New World Name Suggestions!

Formosa
  10. The Plan - It has begun!

LOL confusing is right