Search results

1. Adventures - Loot Chest Drop Rate?

Has the loot chest drop rate changed? I've had a score of victories today with not one loot chest drop. I've heard similar or worse (40 wins and no drop) today while playing. What gives?
  2. Futu's l33t skillz

Wow nice! You've captured the true grumpiness perfectly.
  3. Futu's l33t skillz

Epic banner designs sir.
  4. Adventures discussion and feedback

I just realized today that there are two huge bugs in the game. First, the title "Adventures". It's supposed to be "Game of Bulljunk". Also, it's not "Team Cook" versus "Team Dalton" it's actually the "House of Pay-To-Win Weaps", "House of Disconnect", "House of You're Too Poor To Play", and...
  5. Adventures discussion and feedback

I'd be really suspect of any Blue player that didn't see Red going for the Bank in the first place ages before it was taken.
  6. Adventures discussion and feedback

Oh man.. ok this is really starting to get..well arrogant. However, for whatever reason I'll try to reassert my argument and hope it's not once against dismissed by "Well, you're just not very tactical (i.e. You're stupid, but yeah I do have 6000+ hp and a 700+ crit so yeah)." Ok so what you...
  7. Adventures discussion and feedback

The only flaw in this logic is in the "tactics" you speak of in many of your posts. There are none that work consistently. In a 5 vs. 5 game what you are suggesting is you double or triple team a player like yourself. To triple team that means someone is not on a white square. That means your...
  8. Vote to kick (adventurers)

This is a great idea. You should write this up.
  9. Vote to kick (adventurers)

That's true. I think a sound report abuse function would suffice for that. The only issue there is the mods have enough on their plates. I have no idea if Adventures and the chats are logged either. If they are, that's a ton of data to have to pour through. However, if this "disapproval" thing...
  10. Vote to kick (adventurers)

This is not a good idea. Sounds more like a move to make adventurer cliques - vote out the people you don't like. Too easily abused in that capacity. This is a new feature. It takes time for people to learn new things. That includes the understanding that the game is time-sensitive. I wish you...
  11. Adventures discussion and feedback

Yes this does happen quite a bit it seems. Almost akin to pushing.
  12. Adventures discussion and feedback

Ok so since we are using personal anecdotes as evidence and fact I'll place mine here. Every single time playing a character under level 100 on a team of 4-5 people facing even one premium weapon including the following in my experience: Stormcaller, Steam powered rifle, Manitu Bow and the...
  13. Adventures discussion and feedback

The game is unbalanced. It favors high level players (6000+ HP) and high powered guns. Any ridiculous anecdotes about players unarmed or with Bears is just not believable. You label critiques like mine as "whining" to help justify your own nugget munching methods and the whole quasi-Ponzi...
  14. Adventures discussion and feedback

This is a fabrication. Simple as that.
  15. Adventures discussion and feedback

Considering that you are a leader on this forum is upsetting. The last two times I played with you on my team you spend 15+ rounds repeatedly berating players that didn't understand what to do. That's the other unpleasant scenario about this game. It doesn't surprise me at all that you just...
  16. Adventures discussion and feedback

I have to echo Wild Spirit's criticism. It's very valid. Once again, the main flaw with this new edition reflects the main flaw with this game overall. It's the basic principle I have in my mind when I play now (unfortunately): "When you munch the nugs - you always win." It's an axiom at...
  17. Random Drops

Sorry for the noobish question: Is there data collected anywhere on the frequency of specific products to drop with jobs that have random products? For example, for Work as a Traveling Merchant is there any data to indicate that a Rose might drop 35% of the time over so many attempts at...
  18. Option to opt out of PvP

ShireMist has an excellent point here. At the core of this game's design are almost exclusively cooperation-based incentives that do typically define the nature of an MMO game. However, there are many MMO game designs out there that not only take solo play into account, that feature is actually...
  19. KO time period icon

Proposal For ease of reference, I'd like to propose the creation of a notification icon for any 48-hour KO period. Visually it would be very similar to the current fort battle notification icon including a time counter of some sort to give you a quick, direct idea of when your KO time expires...
  20. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

Has this been suggested yet? A KO icon timer similar to the new Fort Fight reminder icon and timer. This maybe could be placed in the top right along side the class icon as an alternative to my mock up here. It would only display hours and minutes. I think this would be much more accessible...