Search results

1. Kraaky

New Crafting 2.0 already broken?

Yeah, it looks like to be an April fools joke. Man lets just take a feature that players have wanted for years now and make a big joke out of it, yeah that's gonna fly well. No, no, we need more premium only items, that's what the players really want. /s.
  2. Kraaky

Well, that's kinda silly.... Why introduce a new quest with only 1 step and no mention at all that you can't progress.
  3. Kraaky

So after doing the 1st part from Henry (prospecting 1h and scare birds of the field x20), Henry tells you to go and see Maya to progress the quest. But Maya doesn't have anything for me. Another quest that is broken or are there secret requirements?
  4. Kraaky

New forum

I'm not really digging this new forum system. As stated above me, the inability to choose which specific category forums to mark as read or not is really grinding my gears. Visually it looks cool though.
  5. Kraaky

Christopher's Parade quest missing

I have this same bug. Also on world 12.
  6. Kraaky

Valentines day event 2015

Been trying for hours now, bouquets aren't dropping for me on world 12.
  7. Kraaky

Nugget Price Changes Discussion

I only just noticed this because of your post. I can't believe more people are outraged because of this. Making a big announcement that nugs will be cheaper, I guess only for US players. And than forgetting to mention that all EU players will be screwed hard and getting an increased price...
  8. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

The highest bid is 1.2 mil already.
  9. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

They work in the world from where you transfer the cash. You can't pay on one world and have them work on another.
  10. Kraaky

Bug in Duration

Can confirm, experiencing the same bug. Also using the greenhorn premium bonus.
  11. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

It clearly says in the 1st post: "They will wait on you 24/7 for one full week doing whatever you need done. " Did you even read the rules before bidding?
  12. Kraaky

Question about relations playing the west

It's not the same because townies don't play on the same IP address.
  13. Kraaky

Question about relations playing the west

As far as I know, this is not aloud.
  14. Kraaky

Buffs to reduce job damage

True, but you can only go so far with product droprate, it's capped at a certain number of LP.
  15. Kraaky

Town founding only from a certain lvl. on

I'm not against this idea, but I'm not really excited about it either. This should definitely be disabled if they open a new world though.
  16. Kraaky

Buffs to reduce job damage

I see absolutely no reason for this, this game is already too easy as it is. Everyone can do any job to complete quests if they reach a high enough level. As has been said above me, there are already enough buffs to increase LP and decrease the danger, either from crafts or from the UPS. If this...
  17. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

$2.2 million for Sofaticia on W12. The price for Gregory McTubby in the first post is not correct.
  18. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

$5.6 million for McTubby from my W12 account.
  19. Kraaky

Up for hire! Bidding

Is it possible to get a screenshot of their skills? I would like to know what I'm bidding on, your description is not enough.
  20. Kraaky

The West World Records 6

Nice try but... http://oi60.tinypic.com/2emh99l.jpg Kraaky W12