Search results

1. Disappoint

New daily quests not showing up in Quest Tracker by default

And yes, I DO have the Quest Tracker selected in my settings. It happened with one quest about a month or so ago, but today I selected all the daily quests to activate them, and then ever after 2 screen refreshes they still only appeared in the Quest Book, unchecked. They never appeared in the...
  2. Disappoint

Easter new quest and repeatable both available

Both the new Easter quest (coloring the eggs) and its repeatable version were available on CO at the same time. I completed the first stage (getting the blank eggs) by mistake, and now the next step for getting one of the dyes is sitting there with the Sheriff. I'll submit a ticket for getting...
  3. Disappoint

Friends popup at login

I'm pretty sure we are all aware you want more people to get sucked into the game - it's been 2 weeks straight with this annoying Friends popup at every login. Is it ever going to go away, or are we to enjoy it forever?
  4. Disappoint

Not a bug Fair spins no longer your choice

It started either with this fair or the last one - I'll use the Clown tent as an example, because that's what made me post this: Free spin - you choose a cup. The cup lifts up to show you what you won. One free spin left - you click the Free Spin button and the cups spin. Used to be, once the...
  5. Disappoint

Confirmed Gone with the Valentine's Day - BUG

This may come as a surprise to many, but this quest was bugged in Beta, is still bugged in Beta, and is now bugged in "release" form. Once you find Ashley - either with 50 jobs or 25 NPC duels - the next quest (Quest ID 2172) does NOT appear.
  6. Disappoint

Daily login exp/bonds

Has the functionality changed now, that you can no longer postpone your daily login exp 'reward' by clicking somewhere other than the OK button? I'm on 4 en worlds and like to have them all at the same point so that when the bonds/nuggets come up, I can control who gets the free nuggets - so...
  7. Disappoint

Change the level-up energy & hp fills

Right now whenever we level up, we get 1 AP, 3 SP and automatically get a refill of energy and health points. Too often in the past, and it still happens now, we would get to a point where we would end up leveling up overnight with the daily bonus experience. This would mean that we would wake...
  8. Disappoint

Doolin set - buggged or penalized?

I'm finding that when wearing the full Doolin set with horse and saddle, if I try to do certain jobs I get unusual reads on the benefits of that job. I wasn't sure how to phrase that, so let me explain. If I go to a silver Spear Fishing job site I can expect to get a drop rate of 1350% for...
  9. Disappoint

Greasemonkey disappearing

I'm curious if anybody else is having this problem - I'm using Firefox and just a few days ago I did the latest update (33.1). Today, for the second day in a row, I log in after work to find that Greasemonkey has just simply disappeared! It's not listed under plugins, add-ons or anything else...
  10. Disappoint

Equipment manager tweak

Non-premium players can store up to 2 equipment sets using the Equipment manager - premium gives you the ability to save up to 20. But if your premium expires, you end up with only 2 random sets showing of the 20 you may have saved. As far as I can determine, the 2w that show are randomly...
  11. Disappoint

Create travel waypoint in County 15

With the addition of the "new" county in the center of the map, a travel waypoint problem has arisen. There are only two locations in that county you can travel to in order to get to jobs, and if you don't have a new quest currently open, it becomes one - the fort. The only alternative, since...
  12. Disappoint

Opening telegrams causes refresh

This morning (around 15:00 server time) things with the Easter Showdown update were running ok - but I just got home from work (20:00 server time) and every time I try to open a group telegram, the screen refreshes (the same as if I hit F5). I've tried this in two worlds already (Colorado and...
  13. Disappoint

Problem with assigning bounties

I have to assign 5 bounties for the Dead Man's Hand quest; I assigned 5 bounties by going to the players' profiles and doing it there, but none of them showed up as applying to the quest. I tried doing one through the Sheriff's office, and it immediately showed up as applying to the quest. Is...
  14. Disappoint

R.I.P., Mobile Trader

The Mobile Trader died sometime this morning after drinking a huge bottle of suck. Gone is the reasonable and easy-to-navigate interface, as well as the ability to see if the item isn't in our inventory and if it can add LP to any jobs. Thank you, Thanatos Inno.
  15. Disappoint

Incomplete map building and refresh

For the past week I've been constantly been battling the following issues: a) When I log in and the world is building (from 0 to 248) I nearly always have one world stop at 246. Not always the same world (although it is usually Arizona) but of the 4 worlds I have tabs for in Firefox, at least...
  16. Disappoint

Quest Tracker disappears from screen

I've had minor issues with the Quest Tracker before - it tends to move about the screen a lot - mainly along the right side, but sometimes it drifts toward the center a bit ... but now it's nowhere on the screen at all! Yes, I checked my settings and it IS enabled - but there's no icon on the...
  17. Disappoint

Alternate Advent Calendar

It's a given that the Advent Calendar will no longer give out those awesome Christmas buffs - that's a shame. They were incredibly useful, and I still have a few cookies and gingerbread left because I would nurse my supply so I wouldn't run out before the next Advent Calendar arrived. Now we...
  18. Disappoint

Black Friday sale

So, just to clarify - the items available from the Nugget purchase window (Black Friday clothing, chests and bonds) are NOT in addition to any particular nugget purchase - they are standalone purchases? And do the jacket, pants and hat constitute any sort of 'set' that generates a set bonus in...
  19. Disappoint

Old whisper keeps returning

OK - I had a whisper session with a friend on w1 more than 24 hours ago; ever since then I've logged off multiple times, as has he, and yet whenever I log back in the same whisper window keeps popping up. I've done everything I can think of to purge this information, to no avail. Just now I...
  20. Disappoint

Friends window useless now?

What happened to the "Friends" window at the bottom of the screen? I used to be able to go there for a complete alphabetical list of all my friends, and be able to send any of them a telegram, check to see what kind of crafters they were, etc - now that is completely gone. All I have left is...