Search results

1. collector cards bug

ok bug report is over .. the way the cards were being shown is probably the issue as I found out via a ticket that i had missed one out. this is despite the fact that cards usually do not get shown unless they have been collected. in this case i have now managed to get the last card and it has...
  2. collector cards bug

i have collected all the new collector cards from the farmers bags but the achievement is not noted as completed. all 5 cards show in the list. my thoughts are that this is a bug. as usual i play on chrome using a mac mini using mojave version 10.14.6
  3. old sets in new quest prerequisites

so where are the vials? do they still drop or are they a time limited item and thus not available now .. I have yet to have an answer , as i predicted at the start
  4. old sets in new quest prerequisites

the 2 at the start for each other than 1 extra made 9 pieces. this time it needs 2 each for this step .. there is a further step asking for more at a later time. so the question still remains .. where do I find these items now?
  5. old sets in new quest prerequisites

here is another question that probably will not get a reply worth reading .. are the tubes a constant thing for the quest, up to the 100 max limit or is the quest going to be a short time thing with a possible chance to do it at another time. i am still 48 letter pieces short of the needs for...
  6. old sets in new quest prerequisites

but you have not answered the question of why put them in a new quest prerequisite. they are relics of the past only now .. collectors may already have the full sets. newer players will be looking for relevant sets that they can use regardless of their levels . new sets are better at a lower...
  7. old sets in new quest prerequisites

why oh why have i found 2 vials with weapon sets from 2013 or older? we all know they are a waste of space now with the newer weapons being better by far than the older versions but still inno persist in their throwing old in with the new. it is as if they are looking to punish players for...
  8. Snowballs bugged?

well i am finding snowballs but no questline .. i am beginning to think inno has decided to kill the game slowly by only doing half a job in quests and such
  9. New green sky

today the 'brewing bad' repeatable quest has started and unfortunately it is not working. henry sends you to heisenzwerg but that is all that happens. the next step does not open at all. my conclusion is that there is a bug yet again that needs to be dealt with :) i have not sent a ticket on...
  10. quest givers not opening

i have been trying to open quest givers in colorado and find that none of them will open. this has happened before also but i thought is may be related to my connection but today I am blessed with good connection for a change. and as the title suggests none of the quest givers are opening for...
  11. the legendary golden sabre quest line

i have noticed there is a new quest for the golden sabre but also noted the timing is stated to be from 29th may 04:00 to 29th may 10:00 2018. this information is in tw-calc.net so am interested in the reason for such a short time span. is the quest live or not?
  12. adventures and spirit of gaming

that is OK for you to say .. remember 1 thing when you spout crap about choosing not to play adventures. INNO has decided to place them into quests so players trying to complete quests have no option but to attempt to play them. do not pretend that players 'goofing' and 'having fun their way'...
  13. DAY & NIGHT IN THE WEST!!! :-)

sorry agfob but I dislike this intensely. we are in a world wide game so server time day and night would be really bad for those living in the opposing day night situation. also, there are a lot more issues that need sorting before this is even thought about. developers keep saying they plan to...
  14. It`s this the END?

dear da twista the issues that have seen a big decline in players of this game in both in colorado and in w11, where i have characters, and i would suggest all worlds, are the introduction of multiple numbers of events that make the game look very much like you have to pay to play. there are a...
  15. New cash from empty fort battle

i have in the past been given $1, 2 bonds, 0 experience but most often $0, 2 bonds and 0 experience. this was a lot of cash and none of the others got anything, other than the usual amount for these empty battles. this was stated by those online as the (none)battle started and thus online as the...
  16. New adventures bugs

very strange .. i was playing adventures before the big file dump, as were a few in my town.
  17. Halloween event 2016

well another event and another free set not got due to the increase of flowers needed when compared to the last one which was an eating contest with a reasonable amount to gain. i have no chance of getting through this crap .. 180000 flowers needed and i am not even getting to the 120 for the...
  18. New adventures bugs

i have had another round of discussions with a mod as i played the game and the game started to respond better after each discussion as the mod was attempting to find the bug doing as i do. there are still issues with timing and i seem to get a lot less time to set actions than others seem to...
  19. New cash from empty fort battle

I have just been in a fort fight on colorado in which I and 4 others, most of whom were offline, were defending a small fort against no attackers. this is not unusual you may say but the unusual bit is that I managed to gain $94 and the usual 2 bonds, along with some flowers. I believe there is...
  20. New wreath gathering bug?

just to update here .. i have no issue with time spent doing things I was just questioning the fact that the wreath did not drop in over 50 jobs, with skill points in the black, using the new clasp buff. the thing is I am hoping they did a better job of testing the clasp out before release than...