Search results

1. The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

I have an idea for helping with crafting. A crafting market place or guild, where Player A, can visit, selecting all varieties of crafting products from all 4 professions, in which Player A can either select a product they wish to make, delivering the products required to make 'z' product and...
  2. Bonus Code Giveaway!

you not share your birthday cake on your bday? :D deffo not coming to your birthday bash now ;)
  3. Bonus Code Giveaway!

yummy! thanks :)
  4. Bonus Code Giveaway!

happy bday apelatia
  5. Bonus Code Giveaway!

of course
  6. Bonus Code Giveaway!

oh i am quite aware :D
  7. Bonus Code Giveaway!

for me it was nothing, cant get a single code to work :(
  8. Market Trading

Doolin coat Buying a doolin coat, got inno belt for trade, message me ingame if selling (even if u don't want inno belt) :) Thanks Retromix
  9. Week 9 bidding is now open!

retromix, world 12, Gregory McTubby, $700k
  10. Dueling!

http://prntscr.com/3956xy
  11. The West World Records 6

biggest haul w12: http://prntscr.com/3956xy
  12. Oil drilling reward

The developers wont bother with such a small update like this, it is just something they dont do, whether they cant be bothered or dont feel it will change the game for the better, so i am just gonna be the first to say this will never pass.... sorry :(
  13. increasing golden tomahawk and howdah pistol

You may have a point there killado, maybe if they increased the level of the weapons from level 100 (or 97 for soldiers) to level 130 (127 for soldiers) and add attributes and/or stats, this would then compromise for the increase in the max level. I am just curious to see peoples opinions on...
  14. increasing golden tomahawk and howdah pistol

That's what I am getting at! They used to be hands down best weapons in everyones opinion, now that has changed and it's arguable that new sets e.g. eaton weapon set with the many stats in aim, dodge, shooting and tactics along with attributes.
  15. increasing golden tomahawk and howdah pistol

Idea title: Increase damage and/or add stats and/or attributes to the Golden Tomahawk and Howdah pistol. Details of idea: To Increase damage and/or add stats and/or attributes to the Golden Tomahawk and Howdah pistol. Reasons for submitting: The golden tomahawk and howdah pistol should be...