Search results

1. TheRodent

6x premium offer gone

It's the same on all Inno's games. Elvenar is the worst for it. Been playing the game for about 5 years, and they persistently screw over the older players. Treat older players so badly they quit, means the new players will buy the rip-off "deals".
  2. TheRodent

Post Your Avatar Glitches

Noticed a couple times the avatar doesn't load properly... this one made me laugh though... I look like a bespectacled Voldemort.
  3. TheRodent

Can't upload image to Town

Awesome...it worked. Thanks for the help guys!
  4. TheRodent

Addition... the image I'm trying to upload is the right size, 220x150... and is only 50KB. I've tried JPG, PNG, which according to the game is ok... but still nothing.
  5. TheRodent

Founded a new town in Galveston by taking over a Ghost Town, and for some reason I can't upload a new image. Every time I try, it comes up with the previous owner's picture instead of my image. Any ideas?
  6. TheRodent

New Set Idea

Ah ok... well maybe have it even higher again :D Make it the super-super-duper set, and add like, a shed load of other skills to it like Shooting and Aiming.
  7. TheRodent

New Set Idea

Just been looking through Wiki, and can't find a Billy The Kid Set? What could be cooler for a game like this than a Billy Bonney Set? I had a play with Photoshop using existing West sets and photos of the real Billy as well... and came up with this: Side note: The real Billy was a decent...