Search results

1. Poker Alice

Change the topic!

Sorry what?
  2. Poker Alice

Change Off Topic name

Seriously do see a lack of activity on the board and so have been considering trying to encourage anyone who wants to write here to join in. But in the words of Inspector Harold Francis Callahan (born October 24, 1928), also known as Dirty Harry "What do you think this is, some kind of...
  3. Poker Alice

Change the topic!

What should be in games? Good question what should be in games. But did you mean the topic? Not my call. What the O.P. called for as the title suggested was change the topic. So expect to see some randomness around any topic therefore making it difficult to classify. It is very much like...
  4. Poker Alice

Change the topic!

Some I've done in my life but I was much younger. Change gritty dust storms to freezing snow storms in the Canadian wilderness. I never did purchase a goat or a cow. That was be my grandmother's chore. Nanna spoke highly of her cow she had which behaved with affection more like a family pet than...
  5. Poker Alice

Valentine's Day Event 2020 Feedback

The forts and the duels and the fort battles and the dueling and the fighting for forts and the problems with this and that and the fighting involved and the dueling... is fine and can be fun. Or not fun. However. item = 55000 . Was someone trying to say something on one particular day of year...
  6. Poker Alice

Change the topic!

What ever the topic is change it to something else. Or change it not. The number is 1. This topic is related to the east. The east coast is a fine place to live in the 1800's. It is far more civilized and is developing in culture and education says honest Abe. The west however is wild and...
  7. Poker Alice

Valentine's Day Event 2020 Feedback

"Love is in the air" Just not feeling it? Someday they will go down together, they will bury them side by side, to a few . . . It will be GRIEF to the law, a relief but it is death for Bonnie and Clyde. As joyful as this event may be, might confuse me as I try to keep up with the younger...
  8. Poker Alice

Contagious Virus

Everyone at one time or another complains. I know I do. It seems to be the human condition. At this time of year for me its mostly about the weather. :) Yes indeed I agree constructive criticism is good but don't you find everywhere the people who are in charge will listen after they say, "how...
  9. Poker Alice

Contagious Virus

There is a contagious virus and it is called chronic complaining. Yes that is right it is something people do, can pass on and it can be deadly. Everyone has likes and dislikes. If you are veteran to the west game perhaps you are someone that would like to see the game return to what it used to...
  10. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

Yep, I completely agree, a solution to safeguard against the outlaw element is to meet up in town with the person you are trading with, so it can be done quickly. Otherwise there might be a risk to be robbed. I suppose there is the bounty option if communication doesn't help solve a thief...
  11. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

I think I can respectfully disagree with you on this point. I have a specific conception of what role play actually is or can be. There are different variations of it. You did get me to search for an accepted definition however. I think it might be... A role-playing game (sometimes spelled...
  12. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

I'll assume (proper) role play refers to adherence to in game player authorities? Maybe not but in any case what I think of when I see role play is a classification these kinds of games fall under. Of course there are different kinds and levels of role play. RPG games can be heavily involved in...
  13. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

But really how are numerous digs actually considered harmful or an abuse of power and not just plain annoying? ________________________________________________________________________ Let's presume the role of a town owner has a desire to disrupt fort battles (hypothetical I'm not actually...
  14. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

I'm not that interested in the fort scene as I see too much hostility coming out of them. I don't mean in-game fun stuff but real hostility between players. I was only interested in why the social issues are occurring. This has helped explain some of the reasons.
  15. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

Thanks I appreciate you explaining this to me. From the link sleepy hollow town started on 01/11/2020 independently with battles of one a day and sometimes two in a day but at different forts. What you would like to see as a solution are limits to how many attacks (digs) any town could do? Is...
  16. Poker Alice

Visit Mexico in th e 1800’s

This is how Inno’s The West Game is described. "InnoGames' online role-playing game The West sees you start as a greenhorn facing the dangers of the Wild West. Create your own avatar and collect experience by completing tasks and doing jobs. Become a gunslinger by challenging other players to...
  17. Poker Alice

Multi Digs?

I was happy to see someone posting here about an issue with multi digs. I've seen some discussion on it but am unable to understand what the issue is? My only interest is to have a little knowledge on the subject and not take sides on the issue. If this player takes forts because members are...
  18. Poker Alice

Count to 50 before a 'Moderator' posts

Everything tells a story. In this series is post count to 50 before the story is, the 'moderator' done ... won
  19. Poker Alice

sssssix
  20. Poker Alice

two be continued