Search results

1. Submitted Duel Showdown

Great idea! Well thought out Big Chief. I'll vote yes. I agree, it should make dueling fun again for those level 120's who have less and less opponents because of rising dueling levels. And speaking of rising dueling levels, I was also going to make a suggestion to INNO that would...
  2. Drunken Monkeys Recruiting

New players or existing players from disabled worlds, consider joining the Drunken Monkey Alliance. Currently we have approximately 100 members and ownership in 54 forts. We're not into world domination...we just like to have fun and are an active, chatty bunch! :up: Contact: Marley5555...
  3. DMA-Recruiting Drunken Monkey Alliance

"World 1 Town Recruitment Here you can apply/recruit for a town." I believe he is trying to recruit for our towns.
  4. Minor Ideas Suggestions

Forum management capabilities Forum Management Capabilities Details: It would be very useful to be able to have the "move" option when managing the forum to include moving the entire thread to another town. Or be able to export a forum thread in one town into note pad or word, and then...
  5. P&P R.I.P. Viva the resistance

Sure. You compromised integrity for power so why not?
  6. P&P R.I.P. Viva the resistance

Yeah, easy for you to say that, Derek, when you are sitting all cozy with approx. 80% of the forts in this world. I can guarantee you that how you got that way was by dirty tricks and multiple attacks. Then when somebody finally got big enough to challenge you, you cry babies cried "FOUL! No...
  7. P&P R.I.P. Viva the resistance

I second everything JLMEMT said. Some kind of NOTICE to everybody who has been loyal to the alliance WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE. *tips hat and turns back on Desi*
  8. You're BANned

Banned because you used and exclamation point.
  9. The new developments

It would be a great addition. The reason I ask is some of our town members are talking about branching out and starting another town. But the general feeling is they would miss their current town members as we've developed friendships. Just was wishing there was a way we could all still chat...
  10. The new developments

Multiple town chat developments? Did I read somewhere that there was an update to the game that allowed multiple players to chat while logged in to the game regardless of what town they belonged to? Something about you would just have to 'invite' that town as a chat partner? Or maybe I'm just...
  11. Resolved The ghost town (The town drenched in fog)

Problem with Town Drenched in Fog quest Per a search of this forum, before you can complete the "Ghost Town - Town Drenched in Fog" quest you have to complete all of Miya's "Angel of Love" quests. Then find the white dot in the upper left-hand corner of the world (ghost town) and travel there...